pics from the dragon/deals gap

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
a few pics from yesterday at the dragon,
we went up threw tellico around the dragon.
seen one tn state trooper. i figured they would be more after two getting killed the last two days.

there was 11 bikes in our group.

10 harleys and 1 busa. guess who rode the busa.

tellico_planes.jpg

no pics above the dam, it was packed, there was no where to pull 11 of us off the road. coming threw tellico it was nice and cool riding, going threw the dragon was a little hotter. i seen one other busa yesterday, one zx 14 a lot of small bikes and even more harleys.... very enjoyable ride.

looks like you all had a great time
beerchug.gif
i can't wait to get back over there this fall!!!

Thanks for sharing the pics.

I can't wait to get over there to take some of my own shots and conquer the fabled 'dragon'.

Glad you had fun.

looks like a great time. Did you dust those Harleys lol I don't know if my bike goes that slow
wow.gif

You guys must have rolled through before the cops moved in. There were at least three Blount County cars on the move and that fancy black pickup they use for shooting radar was about 5 miles from the state line. I got pulled over because I didn't have a tag on my new bike, they checked my papers and told me to have a safe day.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It looks like you had a great time.
beerchug.gif

i think we went threw around 3 or 4 pm i never looked at the clock till i got home saturday night. i put myself in the middle of the pack going around the dragon , just in case mr .trooper wanted to get me for my side mount tag.

Back