You like pics? I like pics...

Thanks, MC. Fastest year...fastest color...slowest rider. Damn I gotta do something about my skillz. Oh and BTW...here's a pic of PB's lid...pretty nice, eh? I know it's blurry and unceremoniously placed on the washing bowl, but hey...at least it protects me precious little noggin.

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: "can't spell....Sweet Pickles worked for me!"|1077545837 -->

Supa_Smoof_075.jpg

220 speedo? urs didnt come with that did it? if it didnt how did u do the conversion? is it possible to put a 220 speedo onto a 2002? i know my 1100 has a 200 speedo and kids see that and are like WOW.. 220 in a kids eyes would bug out.lol

Brixxer, it sure did. my baby is a 99, and the 99s and the 00s have the 220 speedo. You can put a 220 speedo on yours, but you just need to make sure you get a speedo healer so that you can get an accurate reading on your speed. (I think)

BT...still waiting on your input about my detailing job. Whatcha think? Anyone else want to comment?

Aww what the heck...one more right before most of the bikers went down the track...a little memorial service for my bro.

Supa_Smoof_117.jpg

And one more for good measure. There were more bikers for the funeral...I was kinda disappointed that not everyone showed up from the funeral.

Supa_Smoof_119.jpg

What island are ya on? Kinda cool, I got a 99 Black/grey on my little paradise also.

Sorry PB, I tried to open this thread yesterday and either my browser or the board took a dump and locked. So I just shut the 'puter down.

Yer bike is lookin' good, bro.
beerchug.gif
Here's a little tip for makin' photos of yer detailin'... Try not to use flash on 'er except in bright sunlight (as strange and bass ackwards as that sounds). In low light, the flash just blasts a reflected specular highlight into the photo and obliterates the rest of the image detail. In bright sunlight the flash actually just fills in some of the shadow areas.
wink.gif

Keep 'er shinin' and keep the shiny side up!
super.gif

hmmmm I'll try out that photo advice sometime soon BT.... never thought of that.!!!!
wow.gif
cool.gif

Nice pics...not sure what you guys were all up to in that tiny one, but it looks like you're all having fun!
biggrin.gif

Your Busa looks good...and I like the tribute to Allen...

Busafever, I'm actually not too far away from you. I hail from the island of Guam, which is about 4.5 hours away from you. If you're in the military and you ever get stationed here, ya gots ta let me know and I'll take ya around.

Taz, I've seen some speedos on Ebay...they even have the luminescent 220 speedos...WAY cool!

BT...I'm glad I got some feedback from you. You're one of the folks here that I look up to...along with Va. I feel I can trust you and her with about anything. I love your pics, BT; I wish I could do mine just as good. I'll also keep your advice in mind; it looks like it's time for another detailing job and some pics using my new-found knowledge.

Let 'er eat - Thanks, man! I appreciate your sympathy for my bro. I know he heard you.

And lastly, Va - just a bunch of doods havin' some fun...err, kinda. Mebbe a little too much fun. Haha...oh well. At least we're still sane.

I have more pics to post, which I will do tomorrow. Stay tuned for Episode II...
cool.gif

Ok...one more to complete the set. This is me and my baby at my bro's wedding. I posted this awhile back, but I just wanted to post again....kinda like a before and after shot. Note the reflectors, lack of frame sliders and hump....

Ridin__FAT...err__I_mean_PHAT.JPG

Eeeaa -yuck!!! Notice PB's rather "healthy" look. Damn! I thought the jacket would make me look skinny! Oh well. I also forgot to mention that my lid did not have the dark shield like it does now.

I'm sorry if I'm being full of myself, guys and gals. I just can't help that I really do love my bike!!
blush.gif

BT...I'm glad I got some feedback from you. You're one of the folks here that I look up to...along with Va. I feel I can trust you and her with about anything. I love your pics, BT; I wish I could do mine just as good. I'll also keep your advice in mind; it looks like it's time for another detailing job and some pics using my new-found knowledge.
No problem, PB. You're too kind...
blush.gif
If I ever make it to Guam, I'm definitely lookin' you up, man!
super.gif

Hey PB...being wrapped up in the Busa is what we all do here...you're in good company! You look great, btw...and I'm completely jealous of you because I can see PALM TREES behind you!!! I want to live somewhere with palm trees...means you get to ride more...

And thanks for saying such nice things about everyone here, myself included...anytime you need anything, this is the place...
smile.gif

Aww shucks, people.
blush.gif

BT, you know you can come out here and spend some time in the sun, bro! In fact, I'll even let you take a spin on this nasty 99 o'mine. I'm sure there's a nice difference with the lower gears and lack of fuel tip sensor (read: WHEEEEELIES!!) I would love to show you around, bro!

Va, palm trees are nice, but the one thing we have that sucks is inconsistent weather. It'll be bright an shiny one minute, two minutes later it's rainin' harder than a llama with a bladder problem. And what can I say? Everyone has been nice to me here, and as for you...well, you've helped me out through my "cheesier" moments...
wink.gif

Back