Finally got to ride & pics

Pit Bull

Registered
It finally quit raining here in Michigan long enough to get a quick ride in. I rode to Cabella's in Dundee, MI (about 15 min from my house). It was good getting out and I took my camera to get some pics of the 'Busa in front of the statue in front of the store(I had to ride up the sidewalk to do that - attracted a little attention). The only downfall to the ride is that I still got that stutter in by bike while cruizin at about 3500 RPM even with the new map I loaded into it that I got from JohnnyCheese - hopefully I'll get it figgered out. It was getting dark out and the pics arent all that inspite of me trying to touch them up( maybe BulletTrain can - he be the MAN with the mad photo skilz) Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics.

Pit Bull

Nice pics Pit. Thanks for the vote of confidence, too. I'm not the best there is, but here's what I came up with... ;)

that almost looks fake now....I don't know why...its kind of an eery weirdness to it...but excellent job in editting!!!

that almost looks fake now....I don't know why...its kind of an eery weirdness to it...but excellent job in editting!!!
It looks kind of eerie and fake because at the light levels the edited versions now appear to have been shot in, there would be shadows.However, the ultra soft night time light made no shadows to speak of. Make sense? :super:

That's why most of the doctored or "fake" pics on the net are obvious even though you may not be able to put your finger on what's odd about them. Your brain knows it's not natural, just like the edited tonal values in this photo. ;)

Thanks BulletTrain for the help - what editing software are you using ? I have PhotoMax Pro and I tried to adjust the photo's brightness and contrast but the edited pic didn't look nearly that good and turned the pic into a bitmap file and when I tried to post them, they wouldn't upload? Anyway, thanks for the help. :beerchug:

Pit Bull

Here's a super quick re-edit of the original made to look a little more "real". I adjusted the tones a bit differently and airbrushed a shadow underneath the busa. ;)

Thanks BulletTrain for the help - what editing software are you using ? I have PhotoMax Pro and I tried to adjust the photo's brightness and contrast but the edited pic didn't look nearly that good and turned the pic into a bitmap file and when I tried to post them, they wouldn't upload? Anyway, thanks for the help. :beerchug:

Pit Bull
No problem, Pit. :D I'm using Photoshop 6. The best editing software I've used but a little on the expensive side. Worth it when you do as much photography as I do, though. ;)

Since it was getting dark at the time the photos were taken was a shadow necessary under the 'Busa? I think they look pretty good myself. Maybe a little eerie, but still nice!

Hey BulletTrain, If I post a pic of myself without a shirt on do you think that you could airbrush some pecs on me? Over in that classified post Snizott said that I had better get working out and that I had "man-breasts". Thanks in advance for the "help". :beerchug:

Pit Bull

PitBull,

Glad you finally got a break in the weather. :beerchug:

I felt the same way last week. FINALLY FREE !!!

Cool pics.

Back