Yoshi maps

wingman1800

Registered
fm the Yosi web site.........what is the best map to download for a 2008 with full r-77 set-up????? dont see and info on what maps for the hayabusa are best for what????
thanx
tom

if you will use the stock filter:

M339-002 Yoshimura R77 full exhaust , Stock air filter

fm the Yosi web site.........what is the best map to download for a 2008 with full r-77 set-up????? dont see and info on what maps for the hayabusa are best for what????
thanx
tom
Baffle in/out
-Secondaries in/out
-BMC RACE yes/no....
pump gas

Last edited:
Where do you get the yoshi maps, and how do you download it to the ECU of the busa??

Do you mean a map for your Yosh pipe or actually a yosh map using one of the yosh tuners....?

You can download any PC map from the powercommander site. However, I wouldn't even bother. GET A CUSTOM TUNE for your mods and bike!

If you are tuning with the ECU don't waste your time with the PC or Yosh stuff. As far as downloading it to the ECU, you need a flasher from Greg. Here--> ECU Flashing

Do you mean a map for your Yosh pipe or actually a yosh map using one of the yosh tuners....?

You can download any PC map from the powercommander site. However, I wouldn't even bother. GET A CUSTOM TUNE for your mods and bike!

If you are tuning with the ECU don't waste your time with the PC or Yosh stuff. As far as downloading it to the ECU, you need a flasher from Greg. Here--> ECU Flashing

So let me get this straight.

I order this flasher, take it to a tuner, they hook up the flasher to the bike and their laptop, then dyno for max HP?

if you email them about the flasher he can hook you up with someone in your state that uses the ecu editor, i used johnny cheese ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

great tuner and cool as all get out ! any how good luck with the tune, and i say the ecu editor is the best way to go !

Back