Yoshi r-77 ....inserts

wingman1800

Registered
I just had a set of slip ons yosh r-77 carbons put on my 2009 ...question, how do I remove the baffels??? rubber plug on outside but mech said something about have to drill out a rivet etc??????'please advise
thanx
tom

Simply remove the rubber insert, and there will be an allen head bolt down there. Be careful not to drop the bolt into the canister upon removal. After u have it out u should be able to twist the baffle back and forth and it should come out.

Simply remove the rubber insert, and there will be an allen head bolt down there. Be careful not to drop the bolt into the canister upon removal. After u have it out u should be able to twist the baffle back and forth and it should come out.

+1 no rivets on R77. Mech is a dummy:poke:

is it pretty quiet? ...I'm looking for a quiet 4 into one. How would you discribe how loud it was?

Thanks-B.

is it pretty quiet? ...I'm looking for a quiet 4 into one. How would you discribe how loud it was?

Thanks-B.

He's got the dual slip ons, but aside from the sound of two mufflers, they sound about the same as the full R77. Both are quiet but sound good, and are getting cheaper. The full R77 will getcha bout 10hp with a good dyno tune too. I'm savin for theR77 slip ons to go with Vance&Hines universal header.:thumbsup:

Back