"power commanders"

It's preference. PowerCommanders are good, just depends on what you like, what you want to be able to do, and how much you wanna spend. Lots to choose from. Personally, I like the ECU Editor from Boostbysmith.com, does alot more for less money, but the PC has generic maps you can load and go for a good basic tune.

No experience with the ECU editor but have read lots of positive reviews/feedback about it. I had a PC III for my old '01, the canned tune that came with it was spot on!

IMHO, getting the bike on the dyno (with an exprienced/capable tuner) is best.

There are a few to pick from... In my opinion the ECU editor from BoostbySmith is probably the better way to go. You use the Stock Busa ECM rather then a computer to piggyback the stock one. Many changes can be made.... Now I have a Motty's AFR Tuner and so love its self tuning capabilities over the bazzaz system and PCV. Also I can move it from this bike to another one if I sold it... Where the other 2 are plug and play only to that one style bike. The Bazzaz and PCV have better support then the Motty Afr tuner etc. So it all depends on what you want and how much you want to spend.... Good luck with your choice!

It will all depend on what you like to do for riding. I have been looking into getting the ecu editor by Boost by Smith, but I like the some of the extras that come along with the Bazzanz system. They have a traction control system and a quick shift setup that I really like. Hope the search goes good for ya.

Back