Need A Power Commander Map!!!

kbaskins

Registered
I bought my 2008 Orange and Black today and it is being set up with new R-77 Yoshimura slip ons and a Power Commander. My particular dealer does not have a Dyno and we are finding that the map for this set up doesn't exist yet from Yoshimura. We are going to start the tuning with a map for a full system. And "tweak" from there. Does anyone out there have a map for this set up that they can email me?

Thanks however, note that the "All Maps" doesn't include the specific map for the Hayabusa with R77 slip ons. They only have the one up for a stock bike.

I realize im bringing a dead thread back to life with this but Im having a similar issue.

The only place within reasonable distance to my house that i trust to tune my bike told me they will only charge me $100 to tune my bike if I have a map installed and they only have to tweak it. A normal custom Tune will cost me $299 from them.

My question is does anyone have a Map for Gen2 with r77 slip-ons and Pipercross Airfilter?
Just trying to save some money if possible.

Oh and I realize I do not NEED to get it tuned with my mods; however, I am breaking the norm and getting it tuned to make sure its running as close to perfect as possible.

From what I understand, with only slip on's and an air filter, the stock computer should automatic adjust for optimal tuning. Also, most places that sell Power Commanders provide a map for your application. Save your money and return the PC unless you are going with a full system. I have the same setup and mine runs fine, just had to plug the PAIR valve off.

you dont need a power commander or to map the bike for slip-ons but if u already bought it you can use any other slips-ons map and it should work fine

Thanks for the Help guys... Like I said I realize I do not NEED one; however, I know it will run leaner with slip-ons but nothing horrible. I know I dont need a Custom tune which is why i was hoping someone had something already done to save me 200bucks. I have a PCv that I inherited off a friend when he had his accident so it cost me nothing.

Re: Need A Power Commander Map!!!

Thanks for the Help guys... Like I said I realize I do not NEED one; however, I know it will run leaner with slip-ons but nothing horrible. I know I dont need a Custom tune which is why i was hoping someone had something already done to save me 200bucks. I have a PCv that I inherited off a friend when he had his accident so it cost me nothing.
It will do nothing for your bike. Sell it.

Back