Power Commander V Maps

SneakySnake

Registered
Newbie here,,, please forgive me if I missed a thread for what im looking for,,, 2015 busa installed power commander v w/quik shift BMC street filter & full yoshimura r77 ,,, does anyone have a map for this set up??? thank you in advance for your response,,,

was hoping that someone had already done that and have the power commander map for it using my same setup,,,

I could be wrong but from what I was told is that you still need a base map for your setup and the auto tune will compensate for air temp/humidity etc.

Newbie here,,, please forgive me if I missed a thread for what im looking for,,, 2015 busa installed power commander v w/quik shift BMC street filter & full yoshimura r77 ,,, does anyone have a map for this set up??? thank you in advance for your response,,,

Go to powercommander.com, pick out your bike from the drop down menus and navigate to where they have the canned maps. That will get you started. FYI, autotune is crap and any canned map, or some other bike's custom map will never be exactly right. Every bike is different, and you really should get a custom map done. Good luck and ride safe . . .

So much more than just dropping a map, Like said above. Have it properly tuned specific to your bike. It's worth the extra money.

Power commander has maps for the r77 system with stock filter. They also have a download for a Muzzy system with aftermarket filter. I opened both in my Pod300 and they are so close that I'd load the Mussy program as a base then tune it from there

thanks for the response,,, I loaded the r77 one ,,, I will load the muzzy one tonight,,, going to take bike to Eric @ proven power in Tampa since its just across the bridge from me,,, he said he could dyno tune and reflash for 350.00 thought that was reasonable,,,

Back