Yosh R77 Install

NeOhiofan

Registered
I have a 2008 Hayabusa & purchased the Yosh R77 full exhaust. Does anyone have a write up of there exhaust install? Do I need to drp the oil Cooler & Radiator? Can I move them back or is it impossible without removing them? Any help,info,or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Just put one on myself! All you need to do in unbolt the oil cooler and radiator, they will float there by the lines and be fine. I did have to take both sides off and unbolt the horn to get to everything. The horn is in the way of the oil cooler floating out. Oh and make sure you let it run up to operating temperature and tighten the header bolts again while hot. They will not tighten much more but it makes a difference in the leaking catagory!! Have fun!:beerchug: Put a BMC Race filter on her while you are in there. She will get light in the front quick in second and I haven't even tuned mine yet.:cheerleader:

1 quick question. I have the Power Commander installed but have not installed a map yet. Will I be able to start the bike to tighten for exhaust leaks before I set the map up for the Power Commander?

You can run it on the stock map just be sure to put the O2 sensor in the new header untill you get her mapped.

I thought that it had been determined that the Power Commander wasn't needed on the 08

Back