Yet another newbie...

The bikes that go Potatoe Potatoe.

That's what Mike always loved with his 1200 Sportster, and he'd likely misspell it just like you, Dan Quayle... :whistle:

I couldn't help myself Paul...the Busa made me do it... :p

So vabusa has internet on the weekends. Does that mean we have to behave?
on the now on the wee
Posted via Mobile Device

ok, can't see what I am typing thas not good! Ok now I can hmmmm that's better.
Posted via Mobile Device

hello hello hello, welcome to the board still somewat new to the board myself and you'll quickly realize like i did that every1 on here is a great person every1 is the nicest ppl in the world...again welcome

:welcome: to the oRg. Be safe and enjoy. By the way you need to post a pic of that ride, it's the :rulez: noob :laugh:

:welcome: to the oRg. Be safe and enjoy. By the way you need to post a pic of that ride, it's the :rulez: noob :laugh:

I'm sure there are plenty of me on the oRg, and if you can't find one, just ask for someone to post the myriad of photoshopped ones floating around on so many computers :poke: :moon:

I don't have a Busa yet, but it's in the works, and I can't wait...I've been searching the web for a useful sight, and hopefully you guys/gals will let me stick around for a while! *
smile.gif

I'm getting a new 2003 silver/grey Busa in about a month...going from a Harley to the Busa, so I'll have a bit of a learning curve, but I'm up for the challenge!
:welcome: Va, new around here ... 28,950 posts ??? am I missing something ? :banghead:

Back