Yet another newbie...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I don't have a Busa yet, but it's in the works, and I can't wait...I've been searching the web for a useful sight, and hopefully you guys/gals will let me stick around for a while!  
smile.gif

I'm getting a new 2003 silver/grey Busa in about a month...going from a Harley to the Busa, so I'll have a bit of a learning curve, but I'm up for the challenge!

Excellent choice! I have the same i bought about 2.5 months ago. Just did my 6000K maintenance. You'll find this to be the best group of people you've ever come across on any board!

Welcome
smile.gif

Thanks Iced...I have been posting on an Aussie board lately, trying to get some good, honest advice...it's a great place, but I would like some more "local" contacts as well!

Looking forward to getting to know you guys, if you allow GIRLS in your club!
laugh.gif

Of course! I'm fairly new here as well and enjoy this place a little too much i think. (I should be working but this window keeps getting in the way
laugh.gif
) There is a fair mix of people here which is why this place is so cool . Enjoy, there is a lot of talent here if you browse around. I'm amazed everytime i look
smile.gif

Yeah we aint like those snot nose Hardley group riders( outlaw wanna be'zzzzzzzz). We (Busa Rydaz)got love for anyone that rollz with there kneez in the breeze, welcome aboard Playa . Now your gonna see how it feelz to be a TRU RYDA.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys, if you allow GIRLS in your club![/QUOTE]

Hell yeah shorty we dont have any haterz on board here . Just start postn!

Thanks Iced...I have been posting on an Aussie board lately, trying to get some good, honest advice...it's a great place, but I would like some more "local" contacts as well!

Looking forward to getting to know you guys, if you allow GIRLS in your club!  
laugh.gif
Welcome
and yes we treat all well.

Welcome to the board. Haven't been here that long myself but I love it here. I got lots of good advice here when I was shopping for my busa. I also learned a lot about sport bike riding in general.
biggrin.gif

Here's my silver/grey '03...

bullittrain_07.jpg

Hey Bullet -
That bike is gorgeous! That's her...the one I keep staring at, and sat on twice!
I can't wait...got about a month before I can buy it
Any modifications to it yet?

...and hey Rhythm...
I'm sort of going to miss those Harley riders...nice group of people (including my husband and Dad!)...no Busa riders anywhere near me, so I'll be embarrassing the Harleys for a while I guess!
laugh.gif

Hey Bullet -
That bike is gorgeous!  That's her...the one I keep staring at, and sat on twice!  
I can't wait...got about a month before I can buy it
Any modifications to it yet?
Thanks Va... I love the silver grey. It's the best color.
biggrin.gif
(ducking to avoid being hit with old oil filters thrown by the folks who own the slower colors..
tounge.gif
)

No mods yet. Well, just the black chrome windshield that I got the dealer to throw in on the deal. I love the black chrome. Looks great with the silver grey! I'm going to lower it soon though. Also looking at aftermarket exhaust but don't know what to go with. Probably end up with Akrapovic or Yoshimura bolt on cans for now. I'd like a full exhaust eventually though.

Here's a link to all the photos I have of it so far. If you're like me, while you wait to get your busa you can't see enough of them!
biggrin.gif
Go to the link below and click on the Hayabusa gallery thumbnail...

My Photos

biggrin.gif

Oracle...
I'm along the Chesapeake...small town with no Busas...but, it's quiet and nice...I'm 2 hours north of Norfolk/Va Beach...
I have family in MD...near Towson I believe (not close family, huh?!) :rock:

Bullet...thanks for all the pics...you're right, I can't get enough of looking at that bike! I've got pics posted on my walls in my office, tons of pics on my work PC, been carrying around a Suzuki brochure for weeks...I'm sad, really...it's the wait that's killing me right now! Got to sell the little Harley first...

Checkout the geography section and look under MD/VA/DC if you haven't already... We post ocassional rides up there.

-Rip

Welcome to the board. Haven't been here that long myself but I love it here. I got lots of good advice here when I was shopping for my busa. I also learned a lot about sport bike riding in general.
biggrin.gif

sHiznit bullet!

Why's yours look so much better than mine! I'm gonna be polishin up mine this weekend bigtime! VERY NICE

Thanks guys...
Hey Oracle...I'd love to meet up with local riders, but I think I'll need some time to learn the ropes on the new Busa...it's a far cry from the Harley! I wouldn't want you guys laughing at me!
laugh.gif

Michelle

biggrin.gif

sHiznit bullet!

Why's yours look so much better than mine!  I'm gonna be polishin up mine this weekend bigtime!  VERY NICE
Get you some of this if you really want your busa to shine...

www.zainobros.com
super.gif

Back