Yet another Newbie!

Hi all, I figured I would introduce myself. The names Jon, I have been riding street for a couple of years after the obligatory dirtbiking youth. Mostly sporty type bikes, 86 EX500, 84 FJ1100, 86 ZL900 Eliminator, 86 GSXR1100, 99 Bandit1200 w/nitrous , and now my favorite of them all an 03' Black and Silver Hayabusa. I just got the bike one week ago, today, bought it used with 3000km on it ( I'm glad I didn't have to exercise the self control of breaking in another bike). I have been lurking around for about a week now, and I gotta admit that there seems to be an impressive bank of knowledge here, and I hope I will be able to add to it....and make a withdrawal every so often. I have already gotten the mod bug. (damn internet! it's only fueling my desire)anyhow I gotta go riding summer is short here and I have prescious few days left.
Keep it upright, guys and gals! :bounce:

with four or five Busas' in the city my colour options were to say the least.... limited. I had to snatch this bike up fast before someone else did! Pics are soon to come :)

nice to know there is a few more of us around.if you ever ride to edmonton.......email me ...there are a few of us in town..8.. be happy to have you ride with us. if any one else is in the area...come on down

draven

Welcome ATT and Draven :)

I met draven while at SportBike West in Kelowna. Nice bike man, post some pictures in the pic thread :)

welcome to the center of the known universe.

Addicted to torque.....ATT....AT&T....

Yer new nickname....AT&T....

Its a Rubber thing.....don' worry...

Hi all, I figured I would introduce myself. The names Jon, I have been riding street for a couple of years after the obligatory dirtbiking youth. Mostly sporty type bikes, 86 EX500, 84 FJ1100, 86 ZL900 Eliminator, 86 GSXR1100, 99 Bandit1200 w/nitrous , and now my favorite of them all an 03' Black and Silver Hayabusa. I just got the bike one week ago, today, bought it used with 3000km on it ( I'm glad I didn't have to exercise the self control of breaking in another bike). I have been lurking around for about a week now, and I gotta admit that there seems to be an impressive bank of knowledge here, and I hope I will be able to add to it....and make a withdrawal every so often. I have already gotten the mod bug. (damn internet! it's only fueling my desire)anyhow I gotta go riding summer is short here and I have prescious few days left.
Keep it upright, guys and gals! :bounce:
An Impressive Bank of Knowledge?:super:

Yeah and an impressive bank of BS, that is free of charge... :thumbsup:

Welcome...

Back