yet another member

werdkat

Registered
Good Morning Hayabusa.Org! I am Jason, live down the street from wizeguy, almost 25, network admin, and I NOW RIDE A BUSA! I have been browsing this site but decided to wait and join when I got mine. She is an 05 Black and Silver Beauty. I traded my 02 Honda VTX 1800 Retro in on her and couldn't be more happier with my decision.

Already ordered yoshi rs-3 pipes, and about to order a set of those tobin seats everyone has been raving about! Once the pipes and seats come in I will be posting pics!

werdkat, welcome on board bro....
biggrin.gif

I ordered my seats with Tobin! Still not recevied them... But he is a gentalman to work with! A really concerned professional
smile.gif

Lots of new members lately! Congrats and welcome to the board! We don't mind pics of a fresh bike.

Welcome to the Org! Now to make your intro official post some pic's....
Its like the christening of a new ship they break bottles, We Post Pic's!

Welcome aboard man!
These guys are great - don't let THEM fool you!! LOL!
I'm a Busa newb too. Trolled around for months. Posting question after question and finally found one here on the boards. Good guys!

Welcome and Congrads, you don't have to wait for the exhaust and seat to post pics! Luckily for our sake and yours you can post them now! Where's those pics?
tounge.gif

Since nobody else has thought to ask, please post pics!

wink.gif

Congrats and welcome aboard!

--Wag--

Back