Yesterday's Tornado

its amazes me too Mr Brown how it can go from one place to another and leave something standing and another totally destroyed,
wind is def a powerfull thing, glad you and the family are ok, i wondered how far you were from that, let us know if you need anything

After growing up in Tn and hearing the sirens as well as having drills in school I'll take Hurricanes any day over that. At least we have a chance to be stupid and stay :) Tornados offer no real warning or ability to flee.

Prayers go out to all up there sir.

i knew that name rang a bell when i saw it in the paper but couldn't remember who lived there...i'm very glad that you and your family were spared! i've got some time off next week if there is anything i can do to help, just let me know :beerchug:

Unbelievable. Thank God for keeping you safe, and our prayers go out to the people of your community.

SO glad you are safe. Now about those Westboro Baptist people.. :banghead:

We are preparing for more severe weather coming tomorrow, and to top it off apparently those westboro church people are planning on protesting at the funerals of those that the tornado killed. That won't end well.

Very happy to hear you guys are safe and sound. Tornado's scare me, its the one thing that you cannot predict but are the most intense and violent storms produced.

I'm curious WTF the westboro idiots are going to protest? god was upset because people live in IL? I hope they dont show up or if they do they are dispatched quickly.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers, thoughts and offers of help. The surrounding communities have sent lots of people, food, water and supplies. All of us have helped each other pick up debris and find places to stay, the town has pulled together.
The westboro nuts are pissed at IL for passing legislation preventing them from protesting military funerals. I spoke with my friend Jeff this morning, he will be putting both his parents to rest over the weekend. Suffice it to say that if these individuals do indeed show up they will think twice before returning to Harrisburg.

We are preparing for more severe weather coming tomorrow, and to top it off apparently those westboro church people are planning on protesting at the funerals of those that the tornado killed. That won't end well.

So glad to hear you are OK. My prayers go out to those who lost loved ones and had their property damaged. The Westboro nuts tried to pull the same crap in Joplin, Mo but a large group of bikers and truckers blocked them in at a truck stop and would not let them leave until the services were over. They are worthless pieces of crap, and I hope they get what they deserve someday.

Back