YAY! I just won THESE!

its says at the bottom right on the page that these are for,

Make: Kawasaki
Model: Hayabusa

IDK maybe I'm missing something here. They look good non the less

They are Gorilla Zilla rearsets These rearsets are made by the same people that make BST wheels. They are the same ones Brocks has. I bought a used set but I haven't had a chance to ride with them on yet. I don't have the shifter side on because I am going to drill out a hole for my air shifter but I will post a pic of the brake side in the morning.

If you have any problems with installing them give Brocks a call and see if they can help you out. You got a hell of a deal on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

62a06bd4-859b-c742.jpg
62a06bd4-85b1-98f2.jpg

This is the brake side of the bike.

That makes me feel better. How are they for pivoting the ball of your foot out when cornering?

You mean, "winning a prize". You can't "win a gift".

You are correct that's exactly what I meant. Silly me. :thumbsup:

I can't believe I typed "win a gift" because it drives me crazy when I see a sign that says "free gift".

:beerchug:

cheers
ken

That makes me feel better. How are they for pivoting the ball of your foot out when cornering?

I haven't had a chance to ride with them. To me they feel a lot better than the stockers.

Be sure to post pictures and what you think of them because that is the best price ive seen for rearsets. Congrats on winning them. :laugh:

Back