Can This Be Real ???

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm :whistle: , $15,000 in up grades on a $21,000 bike ($36,000 value) with 230 miles on it. Someone must be in REAL MONEY trouble which makes me wonder. A Dealer should give you more than $10,000 for a one year old Factor even if it's an outright purchase for him. Maybe though it's kinda like the Stock Broker in New York who had to sell his one year old BMW R1200 Adventure ($19,000 invested) for $8,000 last year. Could be true and if I were in Dallas, I sure would go see it with CASH IN HAND :beerchug:

He's not selling it for $10,000. That's just where the bidding is currently at. Reserve not met. Buy it now is $20,000, which is still a pretty big loss.

I seriously doubt they are losing money it was probably a bank repo they are just trying to milk it for the list price on everything listed evil evil dealerships.

Who wouldn't want "that" Aprilla sitting in your garage? I'd take the aprilla over the Duc any day...Like you all are posting...there is something very fishy about this..are we a cynical lot or what?

OMFG... did anyone read the amounts he was charged for labor...
2 hr CONSULTATION FEE
.5 hr to install an oil fill cap
2 hrs to install foot rests
4 hrs to install liscence plate kit
.5 hrs to remove mirrors
.5 hrs to install mirror block offs

It also says he paid MSRP for all parts

HE EITHER GOT RAPED in labor and parts, either that or its a fake bs invoice...

It justs sounds too good to be true. Would love to have it, Ducati doesn't even compare to Aprilia IMO. I would imagine it won't last long if it's real.

I need a Suga Mama :laugh:

Thats too much.. did you read the list of hours to take to do it all ? and they had to add a $2 consulatation fee? LOL..omg.. desperate to make the $2.. lol.. and its funny to spend all the money on extras... only to turn and tuck your tail cause wifey said to sell it.. WHY would you go thru all that? And then just sell it? Its very nice I will agree.. but how many of us would even contemplate it? Better have good insurance.. all it takes is one time down to mess that beautiful bike all up.. :beerchug:

Back