YANA-SHIKI-Rear-Set

Hi Doug, this particular rearset is not made in gold. They are only available in Silver (billet), chrome & black. These are a very good price point if you are on a budget.

Vortex is very popular rearset brand many members have but recently discontinued all their colors for the Busa except black.

At the top of the heap is Gilles AS31GT- these are available in gold and we've sent out some sets for members. They are pricey in the $550 range, but a very distinctive look & desirable.

Dsc04035_800.jpg

Dsc04079_800.jpg

A new brand we recently picked up is Diablo Racing, available 6-different color combos & at ~$500 price point.

diablo_racing_2.jpg

diablo_racing_busa1.jpg

There are likely others available in gold. These are what we have immediate access to.

CRG also makes a gold set in the SSR, but I don't see one available for the Gen-II Busa.

Dsc04035_800.jpg

Dsc04079_800.jpg

diablo_racing_2.jpg

diablo_racing_busa1.jpg

Btw, I should mention also might look into anodizing them yourself. See if you have a local shop that does that sort of thing.

If you don't, we do have a shop that's anodizing our Galfer wave rotor carriers & other custom work for us. We could always look into that as an option to get the gold. The Yana Shiki silver set could be a good option with their lower price point, leaves some money in the kitty left over for anodizing them yourself.

yana_shiki_rearsets_AM3030-1_anodized_500.jpg

yana_shiki_rearsets_AM3030-1_anodized_500.jpg

So how cool is that? Ask a question on a Forum and get personalized customer service just like you walked into the store!:beerchug:

do your research on yana shiki before you send any money their way, i did and wont buy anything from them, people reporting top clamps and rearsets breaking.

do your research on yana shiki before you send any money their way, i did and wont buy anything from them, people reporting top clamps and rearsets breaking.

+1 I experienced the top clamp myself in a high speed accident avoidance maneuver. Not good results!

Thanks for all the info. Thats what I love about the org. You can find an answer to all you need for a busa.

Back