Yana Shiki????

My Advice is to get full exhaust .by the time you get the cans you could ad a couple hundred to it and get full exhaust . I bought Muzzy full exhaust for under 600..

post_11_06055_New_Im.jpg

well,a buddy of mine has one on his gsxr 600 but i haven't heard them on a busa though....sounds pretty good on his bike though...

(tjdobb @ Feb. 19 2007,00:50) I believe they make rearsets also. If it is the same company I have heard bad things about them. I dont think I would buy any of thier products.
That's right. GPW gave a write-up on the rear sets about a week or two ago. Garbage from what he says...
ukliam3.gif

(Busajew30 @ Feb. 19 2007,13:11) I have a pair of blue yana shiki slip-ons on my 06. They sound pretty good. I plan on putting a full exhaust on the bike after this riding season (hope to have enough in the slush fund by then). I didnt get them for performance more for looks and sound.. they are pretty inexpensive too. .l
I, too, had the Blue slip ons on my '04. Got them for looks and sound - and they fit the bill nicely!

You can ask GSXcite & GSXtacy about them, they've ridden with me manyl times and have commented on how good they sound!

(bigoltool @ Mar. 13 2007,15:22) Doesn't Yana Shiki Translate into "Walmart Crap" in English?
No, actually it's Japanese for "All round-eyes are suckers for Oriental shid".
laugh.gif

Wassup,
I was asking the same thing in another forum. I got mixxedmresults also. Some said they were junk, some said they had a rattling issue, then I heard from a few peeps that said they actually had them and they liked the souind.

Back