YANA SHIKI

do u know where i can get one for a resonable price used or new round 400-500 bucks

laugh.gif
Full system for $400-500? Even Used? I dunno, How is that going to run JC? I keep hearing about these bargain Full systems for $5-600 but that doesn't include any tuning, block off plates, PC's etc. So really, how will a Busa Run with a only A $5-600 full ystem on it? Won't it pretty much run like complete Shid, and make all of about 5HP without being tuned and PC'd?

If you have the time I would seriously like to know.

rev

laugh.gif
 Full system for $400-500? Even Used?  I dunno, How is that going to run JC?  I keep hearing about these bargain Full systems for $5-600 but that doesn't include any tuning, block off plates, PC's etc.  So really, how will a Busa Run with a only A $5-600 full ystem on it?  Won't it pretty much run like complete Shid, and make all of about 5HP without being tuned and PC'd?

rev
yep that is true but he wants to spend a min of 366.00 for slip ons.
I even sell the Muzzy 4/1 round can exhaust for 530.00 plus shipping.
so for 164.00 you can have a weight savings I think it is around 20 odd lbs.(bike handles better)and even without mapping you still get more ponies than the slip ons.
And depends on the factory mapping but most run okay without mapping, just after you do map you will wonder why you hadn't done it sooner

laugh.gif
 Full system for $400-500? Even Used?  I dunno, How is that going to run JC?  I keep hearing about these bargain Full systems for $5-600 but that doesn't include any tuning, block off plates, PC's etc.  So really, how will a Busa Run with a only A $5-600 full ystem on it?  Won't it pretty much run like complete Shid, and make all of about 5HP without being tuned and PC'd?

rev
yep that is true but he wants to spend a min of 366.00 for slip ons.
I even sell the Muzzy 4/1 round can exhaust for 530.00 plus shipping.
so for 164.00 you can have a weight savings I think it is around 20 odd lbs.(bike handles better)and even without mapping you still get more ponies than the slip ons.
And depends on the factory mapping but most run okay without mapping, just after you do map you will wonder why you hadn't done it sooner
Well Hell, Thanks JC. So basically you CAN put on a full system without doing anything else and still have a ridable bike, that just needs a little tuning to get the best HP and smoothness. Pair removal would handy as well of course.

Gotcha, Now one more question, is it possible to tune a Busa on a dyno after adding just the pipes? I mean can you tweak the FI with the stock ECU in place, or do you Have to have a PC to do this?

I appreciate it.

Rev

I appreciate it JC, but I don't want to waste your time. I'm not looking to buy, and I not going to be doing any tuning soon. I am still happy with my b-Ons for now. I appreciate it though.

Rev

I appreciate it JC, but I don't want to waste your time.  I'm not looking to buy, and I not going to be doing any tuning soon. I am still happy with my b-Ons for now.  I appreciate it though.

Rev
you don't have to buy anything but for the next 2 hours I will be on the dyno with a ZX12 with motor and a 150 shot.
so I will be tied up for a few but after that no problem

Heh, Sounds like "rough" work...
laugh.gif

Sounds like a good time really.

so all i need is a power commander and the exhaust and ill be good right. I'm just gonna wait til winter because i heard u can get some real cheap parts then... is that true?

Back