WTH??? Obama Aunt here illegally for 4 years???

I wasn't voting for Obama before, and I'm still not voting for him. So I guess it didn't sway my vote!

+1:rofl:

But I find it pathetic that these tactics are being used. Who cares about Obama's Aunt? Or his Momma who was supposedly trash? They arent the ones who will be running the country so quit attacking them. His policies that he wants to put into place should be enough for him to lose so why not attack that? Oh that's right, American society feeds off of drama and doesn't really care about the issues that should matter:banghead:

i dont think it who is trying to come in to the u s it is the ones that will be coming in after the election.. i dont know if its true or were i heard this but obama cant even step foot in the white house because of who he knows but if the American peeps open the door and let his associates in is when a lot of votes eyes open.. it will be like becoming an adult all over and having to live with what they have done as a child for rest of there lives.. i guesstimate that the lost aunt will be back living off the system within a yr.

For the years that I've been a member here I've heard numerous accounts and complaints about civil servants getting over on the system, how those in government should be held to a higher standard, the ones enforcing the law should be liable for it, how can they not know, it's thier family, etc etc etc. Mostly all pertaining to Law Enforcement. Yes, we have bad seeds in our profession and they cause us all to be scrutinized. But this is just another Cop on the beat, this guy is running for the President of our Nation.
What about his standards? Ethics? Morals?
I know of one vote he's not getting. Too many ghosts in his closet. This was posted to inform, not ridicule.
God help us all.

Last edited:
She arrived here seeking asylum because:
The East African nation has been fractured in violence in recent years, including a period of two months of bloodshed after December 2007 that killed 1,500 people.

It was denied and she stayed. The article goes on to state there are about 10million of those types of people here.

It's one thing to come here for citizenship. Another to come here to work and make money and then return to your country. And another thing to come here because violence back home is so bad that death is a common occurence - I think very few of us have any idea what that's like.

I think it's more mud-slinging. What an ugly campaign.

:thumbsup:

RS29659-2T.jpg

Side note, Obama voters here during early voting were selling Obama shirts and buttons and encouraging people in line to vote for him.
They hassled and threatened the people that did not want to vote for him.
They interviewed a couple woman on local tv news. They had to leave in fear of their own safety.
nice support group he has.

Not swaying my vote, but if true, she either needs to become a citizen legally or get the h*ll out...don't care who's aunt you are.

If I let you influence my decison what kind of person would I be, I'm not into following the leader.
Posted via Mobile Device

dont expect myself or anyone else here to. but merely the facts or lack of info or ghosts in the closet to. i aint saying mccain is the best man for the job but merely a little better choice.

dont expect myself or anyone else here to. but merely the facts or lack of info or ghosts in the closet to. i aint saying mccain is the best man for the job but merely a little better choice.

I don't doubt they both have ghost, but I'm voting for who I feel will represent us better. To each and there own Right! good luck with your vote.
Posted via Mobile Device

OH BOY. ALL illegal immigrants really need to leave. Our tax dollars are not going far enough as it is.

When someone takes your coat let him have your shirt too.

Lk 6:29 Mt 5:39

:laugh:

cheers
ken

Like I said we are all here illegally. Who has the right to tell somebody to leave a place they don't rightfully belong themselves. I you want them to leave then you need to leave to and I'll leave it at that.

Like I said we are all here illegally. Who has the right to tell somebody to leave a place they don't rightfully belong themselves. I you want them to leave then you need to leave to and I'll leave it at that.

LMAO...okay, you win, I'm here illegally...good Lord!

Back