WTF - Need Help

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, just got a pm from a guy I sold one of my 2004 Victory Vegas's to. He said someone has relisted the bike. I did a search on Ebay, and sure enough....same bike, same pictures, same Vin!!!

19 Hours left, 5 bidders...and the bike was sold this summer...what the heck should I do?

Ebay item number....I need some help here guys, this is not cool...I DID NOT LIST THIS BIKE - IT HAS BEEN SOLD FOR ALMOST 10 MONTHS!

HELP- dont mean to shout, but Im really F****** Torqued about this!

Ebay Item No# 4597221261

Link to Scam Auction!!!!!

Is the person you sold it to trying to resale it?? If so, they may just be using the same pics. If not, then send the auction to ebay and have them remove it. Explain the situation to them and let them handle it!!!

No, the guy who purchased the bike from me, sent me an email telling me someone relisted the bike as a Fraud. The guy I sold it to is not selling the bike. I tried to contact ebay, but they say 24 to 48 hour response, and auction has 19 hours left on it!
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

Is he using your name? If so, you can file lawsuit if you can fund out who it really is!! Also, click on the bid history and email all of the bidders and tell them that it is a scam!!! It may take a while, but it will help you in the end!!!

Send an email through ebay to each individual bidder and tell them the scoop.

He has 0 feedback, go tell everyone he is a scammer on there. Anyone with half a brain will look at the feedback for bad reports.

If you look at the bid history, all of the bidders except one has 0 feedback!!! That is kind of fishy too!!!

I will contact bidders right now. I dont have time to make a scam name & mess up the auction, I have to work in an hour...Heck, I just dont want anyone getting burned on this BOGUS AUCTION! Wish ebay still had the option to ask seller a question and have it posted for the general public to see. Your help on this is appreciated...the original auction number for this item is I sold was " Jul-10-05 07:53 4558801513" - And he took all my original info and pictures and relisted it.

I hope you're sure this is your bike and its a scam. Basically I had a shitty day today and emailed the guy and said some real nasty stuff to him. Im hoping I don't get kicked off ebay. What the heck, if I do I'll be saving some money
biggrin.gif

EMAIL FROM EBAY

<span style='color:crimson'>Thank you for writing eBay's SafeHarbor Department about a listing or
seller you would like us to investigate for fraudulent activity. We are
concerned about this type of activity and want to assure you that we
will review your report as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.

Due to privacy concerns, we will not keep you informed about the status
of our investigation. While you will only receive this acknowledgement
of the receipt of your report, please be assured that we will thoroughly
review the situation.

IMPORTANT:

The subject line you chose on the webform is reserved for reporting
current items that may be listed for the purpose of committing fraud.

In order for us to dedicate resources to preventing this type of
situation in a timely manner, reports directed to this area that do not
relate to current listings that may be fraudulent (including reports of
listing violations and reports about items that may be prohibited) will
not be forwarded to another department or answered. Other questions or
concerns should be sent to us from the page below:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

We appreciate the time you took to contact us. To promote a safe trading
environment for the eBay community, we prohibit users from engaging in
any type of unlawful activity on the eBay web site and are dedicated to
investigating such situations.

**Please do not respond to this email as your reply will not be
received.

Best regards,

eBay SafeHarbor Team</span>

I hope you're sure this is your bike and its a scam. Basically I had a shitty day today and emailed the guy and said some real nasty stuff to him. Im hoping I don't get kicked off ebay. What the heck, if I do I'll be saving some money
biggrin.gif
Yah Im SUre, the pictures show my house, and if you look on the brick I blured out my Home Addy...those are my flowers, and my oil stains in the driveway...SO Im Positive..lol

Well, you have done what you can. Now, if they continue to bid it is thier fault!!! That is all you can do. Don't worry. Atleast he isn't using your name!!!

I agree with the guy who suggested you jack the bid up. If you bid ten times what it's worth and insist you truly want the bike it will mess with the scammer.
I saw three 600,000 bids on fake Busa last week on Ebay. One of the bidders acounts was f'n sacmmer or something like that. Obviously this guy set up an account just to f with the sacmmers.

Back