Attention Havensville, KS

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Well I was just emailed by some one who bidded on the first scam and told me that the  bike is being sold again on Ebay . I wanted to know if anyone here lives in Havensville, KS so they could call this sorry ass out on his scam and ask if they can view it in person.  His using a different location and email address but it is the same biatch using the photos of my bike.

Shut'm down!!!!

Ok, I'm on it, too. Here's what I sent ebay. Found the right way to report it this time. They really should make reporting crooks easier!!! :cussing:

Report a Questionable Listing > Possible Fraudulent Listing > I didn't bid, but think a listing is fraudulent

Item number(s):
2429211584 $MO US !43400! 081400

Message: The bike in the pictures used for this auction was totaled out a while back. It was recently listed for auction on ebay but after the real owner of the bike and several others complained, the auction was pulled. Now it is back up under a different seller name.

Please see the forum thread at the following link to see posts in reference to the first auction, including a photo of the bike after the wreck.

See the thread in reference to the current auction made by the original owner of the totaled bike at this link.

I don't know what it will take to stop this jerk but please pull this auction before someone sends this ####### any money!!!

Thanks,

NO doubt about it this is a fraudulent auction. Here is a photo I just took today of the background(my yard) minus the bike because the bike has been salvaged .

Get'm Big Train!!!

..............This my yard where the photo was snapped of the bike and as you can see my nieghbor in the background doing yard work .

Guys, I have a Much better Idea............. Lets get a hold of the local Police Dept and do a reverse Sting! If you haven't already alerted E-bay I'm game for contacting the Local or State Ks Police! What do you think?

This guy lives in Spain, he pulled the same trick on a friend of mineand luckily the Spanish Police would not let the wire transfer go through. I tried the in person thing and he says its already crated at a Fed Ex terminal where his brother works(BS) and will be shipped when he receives the deposit. My friend tried to work with the Spanish Police and they could not catch him at the time. I'm all for a way to catch this THIEF. :mad:

Since I leave in Ks I can tell you he's full of sh$#......... Havensville don't look anything like Rhythms pic's.....

Since I leave in Ks I can tell you he's full of sh$#......... Havensville don't look anything like Rhythms pic's..... [/QUOTE]

What they dont have ghetto's in KS. :laugh:

Help Rhythm....... If you have an E-bay account, then click this link and complain about the ad.
[/QUOTE]

Will do and thanks fo the link Bug!

ks-waterbug
The Bug is Back...

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Rhythm....... If you have an E-bay account, then click this link and complain about the ad.
Complain here

[/QUOTE]

O'k just sent customer srvc a note about the fraudulent auction . If this matter is not dealt with (resolved) I will no longer patronise there online business and will discourage any further dealing with them as a result of how they take action against there clients that try to scam hard working AMERICANS. :cussing:

Yer ride was still on e-bay last night so I sent the dude a nasty e-mail.......prolly doesn't give a shite though......aholes like that never do. :mad:

It has been removed again....... E-bay sent me an e-mail saying this is the second account stolen to post your bike.

That's exactly where they snatched it from I can tell from where they edited out my license plate in grey. How did you notice that they were from that site (properties of the photo)? I dont think the site (hyp4r) can do anymore than what we have done here on this site . Thanks for the compliment on the bike JWCFBD.

It has been removed again....... E-bay sent me an e-mail saying this is the second account stolen to post your bike.[/QUOTE]

Thats strange !!!!!! I notified them as well and havent rec any resolution on this scam ;) Thanks for the update Bug, I hope this is the last time we will have to deal with this punk.

It has been removed again....... E-bay sent me an e-mail saying this is the second account stolen to post your bike.

Thats strange !!!!!! I notified them as well and havent rec any resolution on this scam ;)  Thanks for the update Bug, I hope this is the last time we will have to deal with this punk.[/QUOTE]
I e-mailed them, too. No e-mail other than the canned response you get when you notify them of a fraudlent auction. Nothing else...

By the way, Rhythm, how about givin' me the run down on these custom guages everyone is talking about you makin'? You can PM me with the info if you want to. Not trying to jack yer thread, man. :)

That's exactly where they snatched it from I can tell from where they edited out my license plate in grey.  How did you notice that they were from that site (properties of the photo)?   I dont think the site (hyp4r) can do anymore than what we have done here on this site .  Thanks for the compliment on the bike JWCFBD.
Let 'er eat posted this link in his post about the 2004 Busa.http://www.hyp4r.com/hayabusa/news.htm When I clicked on it up came the new Busa and it said for a bigger picture goto the pictures site. I went there and there was your name with a picture of your bike so I checked it out and saw all the pictures that the guy had posted on E-Bay. So I guess it just falls under dumb luck that I found it. :tounge: You never know what he (hyp4r) might be able to do because the pics were pulled off his site even though he doesn't claim copyright.

Back