My scam job update

dolilind

Registered
Yesterday i recieved another one of them strange email about the purchase of my busa. Some guy wanting to trade me a brand new HD plus cash for my busa. Something didnt sound right there so i tried to reply to the email. For warding address didnt work. Wierd so i went to ebasy page the email reffered to and contacted the owner there. Turns out he was getting scammed also, the bike was not for trade and he didnt send that email. About a hour after that i got a message from ebay saying that they cancled my ebay account. HUmm thats wierd after a few emails to ebay i got a response back this morn. My ebay account was compromised and so was my selling add on there.
This is probley what happened over the weekend with my add on here also. The scammer might have seen my ebay add linked it to my add here amd a few convo's ive had with other members, and got enough information to pose as someone else, just like they did to me yesterday with that other guys bike wanting to trade.

All i can say is watch your back tryn to sell anything on the net anymore.

How did they get your ebay password? Are you sure the message you received from ebay saying your account was canceled was really from ebay? Sounds like a phising scam.

How did they get your ebay password? Are you sure the message you received from ebay saying your account was canceled was really from ebay? Sounds like a phising scam.

yeah, email really from ebay. im guessing they didnt get my password just put a lot attempts to do so

Back