Another Classic Scam Auction

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
This is the line that cracked me up! "Note: Please DO NOT use the eBay's Ask seller a question because my eBay address is full and I will not be able to answer your questions !!!"

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50030&item=4557319552&rd=1">Scam Auction<a>

Oh yeah, Happy Father's Day!

rock.gif

Geez! I guess instead of looking for a used track bike I'm just gonna buy that for $3100...I'm gonna go hit the "buy it now" button and'll let you guys know how sweet that bike really is! You're all missin' out!

Ahh, E-Bay. The shining jewel in the crown of capitalism. Or perhaps I should say Caveat Emptor.

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119246087 -->

dam thats hot im ordering it right now *clicks the by it now pays for it immediatly, Waits for like 2 months* ok what gives its still not here yet? is this a dam scam. ................LOL

That is a nice looking bike. Even though som of the description is not exact, it does look nice.:;):

That is a nice looking bike.  Even though som of the description is not exact, it does look nice.:;):
Yeah it's nice looking alright....Probably belongs to one of our members.

Anybody remember what happened to Rhythm's old bike? Friggin A-holes man!
guns.gif

<!--EDIT|UR IT!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119248625 -->

just click buy it now and go pick it up in person.. w/cash..

probably be a wasted trip.. but who knows.

Reported it to ebay via their email system. We'll see if they even reply back much less actually DO anything...

Someone should click the buy it now and tell him you will come over and get it....see what happens.....I would do it if I lived near him!
laugh.gif

Do people still fall for these scams? And why is it always Hayabusas involved? What a world we live in.

Back