Topeka ks

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
There's an open trackday at Topeka KS Heartland Park race track on Monday May 8th. $165 gets you on, prep your bike, have the time of your life... if you live near there. I'll be there on my Busa, with a friend on a DUC749

http://hpt.com/....ts_id=1

Aerial_Road_Course_Image.JPG

Dammit! I won't be able to make it to this one...and I only live about an hour east of Topeka!

Greg, if you're heading thru KC and have some extra time, lemme know, perhaps Hal and I can try and hook-up with ya!

Would love to go but still recovering from the busa bash. Plus adjuster finally made it out for the damage to house from the hail storm so got other things gotta take care of right now. Have a great time.

Sorry for the short notice. We're trailoring down to the track, but won't have time for fun rides around KC or meeting up on this whirlwind trip. I plan to visit KC a lot this summer and we should be able to meet up and go riding. Know any good empty roads down there way out side of town?
smile.gif

Sorry for the short notice.  We're trailoring down to the track, but won't have time for fun rides around KC or meeting up on this whirlwind trip.   I plan to visit KC a lot this summer and we should be able to meet up and go riding.  Know any good empty roads down there way out side of town?  
smile.gif
I know some roads. We could also check out your favorite place to eat at the plaza!

Back