Doesn't This Look Like 'Da Train?

Well, the guy may be legit after all folks. He did change the pics up, adding one of the VIN and he sent me this one via email reply... Maybe we jumped the gun, but hell, ya can't be too careful these days with all the ebay busa scams. Here's the pic he said is him on the busa... taken today. Still could be a scam, but I'm sort of leanin' toward it bein' legit at this point... Hard to say...
When I looked at the auction it didn't follow the usual protocol. Normally, they only last for 2-3 days and start at a very low price. This one seemed to be a very reasonable/expected price for 6 days. The description didn't talk any nonsense and there was no requirement to be pre-approved. The use of your pics did set off some big alarms.

He is a big fella, though. I might be afraid meeting him in a dark alley. Naah!
biggrin.gif

And for the record he changed every pic except for the one that has the auction listing.

I sent him an e-mail, but never got a response either.

BT, I understand how you say he's legit, but the fact remains that he used your pics for his profit. Still a low-life in my book. Now, if he would have offered you a share of the profits in exchange for the use of your pics, then I'd say he's okay.

At least he got the message and changed the pics.

Good Lookin Out BigBS
beerchug.gif
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Well dayum. Ugly fella too if I might add, reminds me of "JAWS" on moonraker with James Bond when I was like 8 years old.

What kills me is how much time ALL YU PEOPLE spend on this site to recognize a garage door in a 3 year old picture. That my friend is something... SO then hows come when ya get caught cheatin yu cant even remember what chick she's talkin bout?
rock.gif
LMAO..

GOOD WORK GUYS!. Guy seemed to have honest intentions but probably should at least asked.

JD

Well dayum. Ugly fella too if I might add, reminds me of "JAWS" on moonraker with James Bond when I was like 8 years old.

What kills me is how much time ALL YU PEOPLE spend on this site to recognize a garage door in a 3 year old picture. That my friend is something... SO then hows come when ya get caught cheatin yu cant even remember what chick she's talkin bout?
rock.gif
LMAO..

GOOD WORK GUYS!. Guy seemed to have honest intentions but probably should at least asked.

JD
Lol...
laugh.gif

Damn that is just crazy.
All that hassle and the guy looks like an idiot!!

Well dayum.  Ugly fella too if I might add, reminds me of "JAWS" on moonraker with James Bond when I was like 8 years old.  

What kills me is how much time ALL YU PEOPLE spend on this site to recognize a garage door in a 3 year old picture.  That my friend is something...  SO then hows come when ya get caught cheatin yu cant even remember what chick she's talkin bout?
rock.gif
 LMAO..

GOOD WORK GUYS!.  Guy seemed to have honest intentions but probably should at least asked.  

JD
Now that you mention it, he does look like JAWS!
laugh.gif

Auction ended at $8,000 and 0 bids. Think that's kind of appropriate!

Bottom line...you sell on Ebay, you POST your OWN pics...

Hello? False advertising?! I'd be bidding on a Zaino'd to hell bike with low miles, and I'd get Lurch's Busa?
rock.gif

Okay, I didn't mean that...
laugh.gif

Back