Who in tarnations created this hideous Busa!

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4550245296&category=50030

Jesus dude. My busa is a 2003 so I have extra love for that year.....that being said.....to see one made ugly as fug like that, just horrible

is that a speaker in the faux clutch-side exhaust...

the thing is more like a Disney ride than a motorcycle.

I've seen this bike before thou, it was on the cover of:

Better Homes in Trailer Parks

BUT, some stoopid young street punk would say:

"Dat shid is de fuggin' dope man". (Mexican accent required)

I like the paint job. The rest is stuff for shows only.
__

Igor

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>HumpMod.com</span> <span style='color:darkred'>- The easy way</span></span>

<!--EDIT|IG.
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116168923 -->

paint job is the only thing the bike has going for it. Hell all the cash on putting fuggin speakers on that and they couldnt chrome the wheels. And whats up with the guage on teh tail...yeah i want to be checking the nitrous levels at 150 right before i juice it.

that is

sofa king we todd ed

i could go on, and on.. but I'll just hit the things I noticed in the first pic.. and what I picked up from the comments already posted..

first pic... WTF? is that?? a battering ram built into it? Kinda like one of the movie aliens with that second mouth that shots out from it mouth.. "DIE LITTLE KAWI!! DIE!!" slick moving cloggin up the ram air ports with those running lights.. bet that only costs about 30 horsepower at any real speed... guess thats the reason for the nos... gotta get it back to running at normal horsepower levels after they choked it off.

that speaker cannon thing is the most "we todd ed" thing I've ever seen on a bike.

I'd give the dude $100 bucks just to never buy/customize/offer suggestions to other customizers, or refer to himself as a bike rider again.

oh yeah.. and any morons wanna admit that they paid $13,000 for a busa considering the MSRP is still under $11,000

175 in his grossly over imaginative dreams maybe..

what a donut puncher

Did anyone catch that it has a TRD
laugh.gif

I gotta get me a DVD system. What a better way to enjoy a long ride?? Leave for Daytona, pop in An Officer and a Gentleman kick back and............................

CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder why he didn't finish it....if your gonna fugg up a Busa why not go all out
rock.gif

Needs more BLING BLING....wheels and a different exhaust system at least.

Back