Doesn't This Look Like 'Da Train?

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Was doing a quick search of eBay and found this auction going on.  Looked at the pic and thought it bore a striking resemble to BT's garage and 'Da Train.  We all know BT sold her and this is not the new owner, but is someone now trying to scam BT's bike?  What's going on in the world?  <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4532567347&category=50030">Da Train?<a> Doesn't meet the usual scammer profile, but that's an amazing resemblance to BT's garage that we all know and come to love.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109856589 -->

e4_1_b.jpg

I have never seen BT's Busa... He already had the 10R when I came on this site
smile.gif

But... I agree, scammers are a set of A$$ Holes
mad.gif

Unless BT took the BDE Gen3 off before sale, I'm not sure that is the train. Also, I think he cut down the rear mud flap, that one looks pretty stock...

Oh...i see now. I that case I suppose it could be. I guess I'm going to have to write this guys name on the second cartridge in my 357....
mad.gif

I knew I wasn't crazy! Besides, everybody gives him a hard time because we only see the right side of his bike! I tried looking for a recent post he had of some early pics, but couldn't find it. I would almost swear that's where I have seen that pic before.

I'm 99% sure it's BT's pic...the bike is so damn clean, and the mileage in the ad is just about right!
laugh.gif

BT's posted so many pics...it would be hard to find it...I'm sure it was in one of his Zaino threads...I'll do some checking...

here hopefully this will help. I remember seeing a similar picture on here of BT's busa when I signed on here, I have the pic and it is the original filename. If looks REALLY SIMILAR only difference that I saw at a glance were the rear stand and removed reflectors heres the pic
BT's pic
post-6-39910-Bullet_004.jpg

Supposed scam pic
post-6-56479-e4_1_b.jpg

<!--EDIT|HayaBoosta03
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109867720 -->

Didnt see his before the mods but id notice that damn garage door anywhere
laugh.gif

Exactly, him, no mistaken that garage door! I think there are was only 1 pic that had the reflectors on it. I'll have to keep looking.

here is another pic of BT's busa, it does not have the garage door like the other pic I posted, but if you have more pics of the scammer to compare, here it is

post-6-40017-bullittrain_02.jpg

Yeah, you found 'em...some people have no shame...
mad.gif

Anyone going to report this to Ebay?

Yep, that's Train.
mad.gif

Here are my originals for the two pics he used.

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109873193 -->

bullittrain_04.jpg

Thanks for the confirmation, bro, but I was really hopin' I was out of my mind!

Back