Would you be seen driving this ?

That's what is known as a DONK or BUBBLE... They even have an enthusiast magazine. Must be legit.. :whistle: Got to give them an "A" for creativity.

actually there all called donks, a bubble is a rounded 90's type caprice and a box is the 80's more square caprice, like you said some of them put major work in but not my thing either, would like to have the motor thats in this

supercharged-donk.jpg

actually there all called donks, a bubble is a rounded 90's type caprice and a box is the 80's more square caprice, like you said some of them put major work in but not my thing either, would like to have the motor thats in this

supercharged-donk.jpg

I stand corrected. :thumbsup:

That is my biggest car pet peeve, this whole idiotic thing deemd "Donk" were retards put WAY oversized rims on thier cars and it is all lifted from the wheel size and everything... can't stand that and then the paint and everything is not in my taste but whatever just get rid of those stupid huge wheels... proportion please

That is my biggest car pet peeve, this whole idiotic thing deemd "Donk" were retards put WAY oversized rims on thier cars and it is all lifted from the wheel size and everything... can't stand that and then the paint and everything is not in my taste but whatever just get rid of those stupid huge wheels... proportion please

Isn't a donk the big drunken b@stard from crocodile dundee?:whistle:

I'll drive anything but unfortunately at 5'2" I am probably not capable of getting in to any of these cars. I guess I am kinda lucky to be short:laugh:

I'll drive anything but unfortunately at 5'2" I am probably not capable of getting in to any of these cars. I guess I am kinda lucky to be short:laugh:

how do you climb on a hayabusa then? :p my friend is 5'2'' and cant touch the ground, but maybe she has shorter legs :p

Back