What would you do in this situation? Aamazing driving

He's lucky the salesman didn't have a concealed carry and put a bullet in the side of his head.

cheers
ken

Hilarious! I felt like a kid watching that video! That could've ended ugly for sure...the salesman kept his cool better than most! As soon as he started to take off, I probably would've jammed the stick into neutral and held it there so he couldn't do anything else.....he would've been revving the car and that's it...but a cool prank none the less!

that was awesome...:laugh:
i would not put up with that for a long time and i would have turned off the ignition..

:dunno:That's how I buy my cars don't you.

I bought a 1999 Camaro SS, fully optioned from both Chevy and SLP for the year. Trust me when I went shopping I knew where I was buying from already (personal friend) but I went to the largest dealership in town (a Hendrick place ironically in relationship to this video) and picked the biggest dumbest redneck I could find. He was more than happy to take a test ride. When he almost wrecked the car coming out of the lot with the traction control off, I figured I had a green light. I drove normal for a bit but when I was heading back we got on this local 4 lane highway, I told him to hold on as we entered the entrance ramp :laugh: I rolled through first, second and into third smoking the hell out of the tires up the ramp. Got into the no man's land and opened it wide up. I asked him "hows it handle at 140" he responded "we shouldnt find out". Needless to say the speedo touched just past it :laugh:

I was young, stupid and it was, according to my best friend who was in the back seat for the ride, fun as hell. I'd never do it again, probably shouldn't have done it then but :whistle:

:laugh: Pretty hilarious.. Looks like the guy really was frightened. To answer the question, I would have simply pushed and held the start/stop button to kill the car..

I cant believe that video. I did almost exactly that to a new kid at a dealership this year. I was looking at a souped up Lancer Evo and he kept talking me into driving it when I told him I was just looking. His face was priceless as we went around wet corners sideways and I did a doughnut in it on an empty road. I told him I liked my Subaru better when we got back to the dealership :laugh:

i was laughing so hard i was crying....i kept yelling...NO HE MADE A RIGHT....NOOOOO ANOTHER RIGHT...and thought to myself...that cant be jeff gordon...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back