Would you be seen driving this ?

1 of my friends ova here has a Caprice with 30 inch wheels and I got to admit, we love the attention we get when we cruisin around in it...he spent more than 50k in wheels and tires...he's motor puts out over 1000 hp...LOTS of $$$ dropped in that car, but hey, to each his own : )
Posted via Mobile Device

Don't lie, you know you'd rock that. :laugh:

Gotta be honest...I like to look at any mods....we have a big showing of these cars every year in Orlando. Called "The Classic" its when the two large black colleges play each other in football and its HUGE here. Cars with the Gucci seats and roofs... I will try to get out there this year and snap some photos.

HOLLA!
mcdonalds_ghetto_car.0.0.0x0.500x375.jpeg

I dont know whether i would walk up to it and order a Number 4 or drive it and get a bunch of double cheezeburgers and creep through a neighborhood and catch some fool slippin, roll down the windows, throw the burgers as hard as i can, yell "ITS A DRIVEBY B!TCH" and peel out.

fo shizzle bizzle.

If you gave it to me and it got real good gas mileage...well I just might. Gay is Ghey. Wardie

I think the Ronald McDonald House needs to file the police report, Wow thats crazy.

Hope he is gettig free burgers for as long as he owns the car.

Back