Would you be seen driving this ?

donkey_kong_1.jpg:laugh:

donkey_kong_1.jpg

That's what is known as a DONK or BUBBLE... They even have an enthusiast magazine. Must be legit.. :whistle: Got to give them an "A" for creativity.

there's a club here that does that, so far just seen caprices, crown vics, and monte carlos though. personally can't stand 'em though. same club also has a few slammed full size 4x4s...go figure.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: if i see one of you on here in that car we are voting to kick you out of the org.

???

Well, it is unique. Not my tastes though. If they like it, then I guess that is all that matters.

That Regal is just....well I don't know, but its is something. It is like a train wreck, horrible to look at but I can't help but look. Not for me though. The best Regals I have seen are the T-Types and the others setup to resemble the Grand National.

I have worked for Lexus for 7 years. We don't get those here in Austin, but in Dallas we had a few "Choice" clients like that. It is amazing what some paint & drug money can do to a vehicle. :rofl:

awwww sad... the SC is such a good car too!!! drop the supra inline 6 twin turbo motor in there...soooo much fun!

Back