In case you haven't seen....this is hilarious

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
If you like laughing at completely rediculous people like i do you miiight want to check out peopleofwalmart.com :rofl:

Couldnt help but post this site cause im sure theres people who havent seen this site!

This should be pinned hahaha :thumbsup:

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Last edited:
They are everywhere!!!! No special X-Ray glasses needed to see them. But it is so hard to look away out of sheer wonderment! :rofl:

Its remarkable cause you really sometimes never see just how rediculous some people, acutally alot of people! are. it is kinda scary :huh2:

Great, now i gotta get up a 7am and go to wally world. We have a few special early morning regulars at mine. Would see em 3-4 times a week when i worked there.

Skeleton lady, about 70yrs old, 6'1 and 100lbs. Very scary lookin too

skateboarder guy, he's about 50, dressed like he was a 17 skateboarder

Gaint hair lady, she must have spent 3 hrs doin her hair and make up before she came to the store, hair stood about 6 inches of her head.

Pam- Crazy lady that rode her scooter everyday to walk around and talk to everyone, weather we wanted to talk or not. She only bought a gallon of milk everyday.

I was traumatized by these people, hence the great memory of them

When I worked for Remington Arms a guy sent us this site and we sat for hours looking at it. It is like a bad wreck, you want to look away, you just can't........

wal-mart ROCKs there is never a dull moment..

remember seeing this guy in a Marine Uniform. with his hair half afro half braided. had the black patent leather belt on.... gold teeth...

here i am brand spanking new recruiter doing my ONE month eval with no other than my SgtMaj..

it was so AWESOME..

Back