Women Busa Riders

I cant belive it, I am one of those memebers that were call "the best board memebers around". I feel so warm and gooshie, or maybe I just need a diaper change.

That statement excluded those who were away...
Oo.gif

hahahaha

now that was uncalled for.....dont you think? So I was away for a bit, now that too counts against me? Guess Im just S.O.L for friends around hear for the last couple of days. What happend? You all forget me and just deside to drop me or what??

With therapy we can now face our anger over the fact that you left us alone....so inconsiderate!
face7.gif

flying swan, girls are shy most of the time but when guys dont play games and are straight foward, life is good, people get along and things look up, wish I was in B.C. It would be good times. The cafe, the rides, would be fun times.

Hi Jester0769,
You are so right on. Girls are shy when people are playing games. Isn't that the truth. That's why I love posting on this website. You guys and gals are so down to earth I love it!!!
As long as there's no games, everything is cool and nobody gets hurt, so everyone wants in. That's the way I see. I hope to ride with you guys at least once a year, if possible.
smile.gif

That's why I love posting on this website. You guys and gals are so down to earth I love it!!![/QUOTE]

biggrin.gif
Told you so! Told you so!
tounge.gif

Believe it or not, this is a down period. Many of the cool people are away due to the holiday season or the winter months.

smile.gif
It gets better!
jump9.gif

Thinker

thinkers. So I dont pass as one of the cool people? that hurts and I think its gona leave a mark.....

thinkers. So I dont pass as one of the cool people? that hurts and I think its gona leave a mark[/QUOTE]
No, youre back in good standing, but you are on probation.  
director.gif
You are instructed to report to your probation officers at Laguna in July and Vancouver in August.
jump9.gif

Thinker

Dusty is the fitness instructor who replied to someone's post about being female and being able to hold up the bike. How soon we forget.
wink.gif

Welcome to the board Swan.......
beerchug.gif
hahah @ RGD... hmmm.. this post looks a bit suspect.

I think the biggest difference in this site, and most others is we aren't motivated by trying to get the chics that hang out here to take nekkie pics all the time.

just my extremely important, relevant, unmistakably correct, and humble opinion.

hmmm.gif
baaa.gif
Oo.gif

Welcome to the board Swan.......
beerchug.gif
hahah @ RGD...   hmmm.. this post looks a bit suspect.

I think the biggest difference in this site, and most others is we aren't motivated by trying to get the chics that hang out here to take nekkie pics all the time.

just my extremely important, relevant, unmistakably correct, and humble opinion.

hmmm.gif

baaa.gif

Oo.gif
hey

what are you trying to say B ?

I just never had a chance to welcome the girl. jeeez

rgd808,
Thank-you very much for that wonderful welcome. It's been a great pleasure talking to all of you. I personally don't spend much time in front of a computer but lately, my other half has to drag me to bed. Honestly, I have never met a bunch of nicer people than you guys...truly.
I hope that all of you will be able to come to Vancouver once in your lifetime, so that I may show you our incredible roads and scenery. It would definitely be my pleasure to leave an impression that all of you will carry with you always. BC is know as Beautiful British Columbia and I have to say it is truly a beautiful province..maybe not no1, but close.
So rgd808, thanks for you warm welcome...I loved it.
tounge.gif

rgd808,
Thank-you very much for that wonderful welcome. It's been a great pleasure talking to all of you. I personally don't spend much time in front of a computer but lately, my other half has to drag me to bed. Honestly, I have never met a bunch of nicer people than you guys...truly.
I hope that all of you will be able to come to Vancouver once in your lifetime, so that I may show you our incredible roads and scenery. It would definitely be my pleasure to leave an impression that all of you will carry with you always. BC is know as Beautiful British Columbia and I have to say it is truly a beautiful province..maybe not no1, but close.
So rgd808, thanks for you warm welcome...I loved it.
tounge.gif
YOUR WELCOME

NOW SEE BRIAN. THERE WAS NOTHING SUSPICIOUS ABOUT MY POST.

SWAN
ME AND PUREEGO (BRIAN) ARE RACING EACH OTHER TO THE 500POST MARK THAT'S WHY HE WAS QUESTIONING MY POST. HE THOUGHT I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET MY POST UP.

director.gif
The winner wins a free bike wash at Flying Swan Cafe during the Hayabusa.org  get together in August 2003.

Second place get to wash first place's bike at Flying Swan Cafe during the Hayabusa.org get together in August 2003. Hurry boys!

jump9.gif

Thinker

Back