Women Busa Riders

Dangit, I missed the video... I bet after the lights go down, it is quite the festival!!!
biggrin.gif

Sue is not a member in here but she does from time to time ride my Busa. Her bike is a 2000 Bandit 1200S, Sport bike riders are lucky guys. We have great bikes and knock out women..

1Sue_on_Busa.jpg

And there are limits to my posts and this is it as far as pictures go.... Sue does use her head and rides with leather and full face helmet.

Hi Thinker62,
I'm from Vancouver, BC Canada. I am riding down. With a group of people, unfortunately we are not travelling along the interstate 5. we are coming down inland. Check out my website www.vrombc.com and to the Laguna Seca webpage. The route is outlined there. But if we do go to portland..I will be sure to hook up with you guys. We're leaving July 5 and coming back July 20. It's going to be a big ride for us. Would you like to join us. Anyways, I will definitely e-mail you that information, so at least we could met in Cannery Row. Have fun.
tounge.gif
thinker62
i think we need to take a road trip, havent been to BC in years,
flying swan
is Richards on Richards still open. but my favorite was the WAREHOUSE>

Sue is not a member in here but she does from time to time ride my Busa.  Her bike is a 2000 Bandit 1200S, Sport bike riders are lucky guys.  We have great bikes and knock out women..
Looks like she is about ready to kick your as$ in that photo...

"If you ask me to lower those straps any further.. so help me GOD!!!!"

lurk.gif

Hey Cache,
Sorry, to have missed you guys. I don't think you were able to pick up anything on the video cam because the place was so dark. My girls friends were dancing right in front of the webcam just for you guys but I guess the lightning was terrible. Next year
tounge.gif

Hey Thinker62,
Cool...come on up. We could put you up if you get here early. I live right in Kitsilano and yes Richards and Richards is still going strong. We'll keep in touch for sure. Laguna here we come.
Hey gang..here's a picture of my friends in my girlfriends motorcycle gear. Anna designs women wear, she the girl in the white blouse. hey men check out her site. She could hook your lady up with something sexy. Her website is www.ignitiongear.com

JuliaAnnaModels.jpg

You are one busy lady! Keep up the good work. Someone has to hold up the lazy Busa riders for us!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

I wish I was closer to BC I am way over by Quebec . My buddy and I are going for a ride to Montreal this year last year was Quebec . I heard Montreal was more of a party town . I live about 8 hours ride from Quebec maybe 10 to Montreal I hope the roads are better that way . Very nice pic God I love a woman with her own rice rocket . Its not fair though they are much lighter and can go faster .....

I have been away for a couple of days...but WOW!

OK, swan I will check out your web. Going to Laguna, I really want to check out the scenic Hwy 101 route, but nothing says that I can't come back with you. We will see.

thinker

thinker62
i think we need to take a road trip, havent been to BC in years,
flying swan
is Richards on Richards still open. but my favorite was the WAREHOUSE> [/QUOTE]

Now Havoc, don't tease me, cause it sounds like a plan to me. Vancouver is only about a 5 hour drive. We could leave very early Friday morning and come back Monday....Nice 4-day weekend. I like August!

Hey gang..here's a picture of my friends in my girlfriends motorcycle gear. Anna designs women wear, she the girl in the white blouse. hey men check out her site. She could hook your lady up with something sexy. Her website is www.ignitiongear.com

Attached Image
[/QUOTE]

Swan, are you telling me that all these girls ride? What do they ride? How 'bout a list...better yet, I bet you have picturess with their respective bikes. Let us see them. Perhaps they are on the website, but you should post some here.

Thinker

Okay,
This is amazing...the reason I never post on website is because most of the time people just get plain mean. That's not my style. Nothing fishy is happening from me at all. I'm not selling anything. If you check my website I have a whole world outside of this one. I just responded to a post and a couple people seemed friendly enough and sincere enough so I just responded to them. And since most of my girlfriends ride and are single, well hell. Why not post a picture..that's all it is. I didn't mean to offend anyone, most of all I didn't want any of you thinking I'm trying to sell you something. That's the feeling I'm getting. My girlfriend, Anna just graduated from design school and now she in all the business newspapers up here and getting alot of press for her outfits and she my friend so I just thought I would plug her stuff since some of you might have girlfriends or wives. That's all. But the thing is I'm not here to interupt your little world..just here to make some friends. The thing I hate most in life is if you're trying to be nice, there's got to be one or two people thinking you're after something. That's definitely not true. Take for example...this girl got her leg cut off in a motorcycle accident just this sept 15. I was the only one that went to visit her and I wasn't even on this ride or part of the website that organized the ride. But I managed to do some things for this girl to help her feel she not totally alone but some guy had to come on the board saying..who the am I to help this girl..why didn't I help so and so..accused me of being a matryer when in fact I was the only person who cared enough to even visit the girl in the hospital. So gang, please don't get so offense or suspcious...I'm not here to rob any of you... fishy I don't think so. Check out my website www.vrombc.com. My name is Julia..I have a cafe called Flying Swan Coffeehouse.
Anyways, I was in Laguna last year and met some people with busa and I just thought we hook up next year because I love busas...that's it.
Sorry if I rambling..I don't mean to offend anyone..at all
Hey Thinker62,
We did hwy 101 last year...it's an awesome hwy for sure. If you haven't done you should. We're travelling inwards because we want more twisties..anyways...we're a friendly bunch of people, all of us are pretty down to earth. Anyways, I don't want anyone pissed of at me. Ciao.
smile.gif

Julia - please dont take offense. There is a lot of teasing that goes on here all the time, just check out some of the older posts. We love having you here and look forward to seeing you at Laguna Seca. I plan to ride some in BC next summer as well and hope to pop in to your cafe. Relax we are all friends here.

BTW my wife is Chinese but never rides or should I say allmost never ...

corabusa.jpg

Swan, I am going to go out on a limb and suggest that there has been a miscommunication here. I believe I saw the post that rubbed you the wrong way, and I can't say that I understood what was meant by it. But what I can say is that this site is full of great people who show nothing but respect for one another...no nudity, no obscene language, no name calling, no female bashing, no in-fighting etc. Since I have more that 500 posts, I feel qualified to stake my considerable reputation on the integrety of this site. In 6 months, there was only one instance of an individual disrespecting another and the entire board was quick to quell it. We are good people, good conversation, good information, and we will have a good time at Laguna. We only have a couple of women who post here, and they are treated with respect and great admiration. I am affraid that we do get a little excited when we find new female riders. However, it is only because we think the combination of beautiful women and bikes is awesome. Oh yeah, we have a fixation on pictures. We like to see pictures of all members and their bikes. As an attractive female, there will be a high demand for your pics, but nothing lude would even be allowed on this site.

So, with all that said, I checked out your website. I thought it was excellent. it looks like your group has a lot of good people, who have a lot of fun. I was serious about a rode trip to your neck of the woods this summer. Perhaps I can coordinate it when Kent (Hawaii) will be up that way. By the way, I couldn't find your route to Seca.

So take a little time reading our posts and participating. I think you will see that we are a good group of peolple.

Thinker

HeyThink62,
There might have been a miscommunication here. But its not an issue..I see your are all a great bunch of people so let's just move on from this.
Hey Hawaiibusa,
I'm Chinese..strange huh.
That's one of the reasons I ride, is because I don't want to be the typical chinese, even though my parents are sort of tradition chinese. Next time you both are coming to Vancouver, stop in you're both welcome to stay with me and my boyfriend. We live right in Kitsilano. We have matching Busas.
I just want to say I'm glad we made a connection. Maybe if anyone wants to visit BC. We could show them the roads. It much more fun that way. The roads and scenery are awesome up here. Plus you guys are getting a great deal with the exchange rate. Let me know. Here's a picture in front of my cafe. most of my friends rides, I can say almost 100% because my little place acts as a gathering place for riders. Anyways, have fun. Keep me posted.

MotorycycleMonday2002.jpg

Hey Swanny,there are some nice people in this world you seem to qualify.For the most part the people here are very freindly and informative.Capt did a good job here.I hope to see all who are going to Laguna Seca from Hayabusa.Org My only problem is I'm not going to have my BUSA.I was renting aVFR 800 but it looks like the ST1300 now. Any way welcome to the board and I would also like to do HWY 101 so lets ride.I know your in Thinker

Back