Women Busa Riders

I would include my bike too, but I am already getting a BBQ/Party in my honor...don't want to be greedy.
glare.gif

Thinker

I wanted to let all of you know that we have a custom up here at the Swan. Newcomers are lucky enough to wash my bike...that's a Swan custom, I didn't start it. It just happened that way. I guess who ever arrives last, is the lucky person to wash my bike.....oh, what a good life I have..huh guys.
tounge.gif

I wanted to let all of you know that we have a custom up here at the Swan. Newcomers are lucky enough to wash my bike...that's a Swan custom, I didn't start it. It just happened that way. I guess who ever arrives last, is the lucky person to wash my bike.....oh, what a good life I have..huh guys.
tounge.gif
DOESN'T SEEM TO BAD LOOKING AT WHAT YOU'VE POSTED SO FAR.

I've seen Rickster on LaBusas.  It's been a long time since I've been there though (Danno Crash).  This is my home!

Ahem...I notice that Rickster does have the Fastest color though!

All good... What do you all say..Hank is still a member..and we would let him be in a group photo..at Laguna!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
with his FJR1300
And a big welcome to FlyingSwan...
Gotta be at Laguna 03....It's all that matters now....
Major snow storm here now....

Man, we are going to rock this year at Laguna. I can see it now, a row of busas. Ridden not only by men but a bunch of women as will. Those guys down there are going to freak when they see all of us. I can't wait. How many more sleep?
tounge.gif

We should all wear our Hayabusa.org t-shirt or something that will identify all of us belonging to this website. Just like these ladies have their colours. Any ideas gang?

I can't wait for laguna seca.I'm not riding my BUSA but I agree with flying swan weshould all wear our t's when we meet in cali. Are we all getting pit passes?

We should all wear our Hayabusa.org t-shirt or something that will identify all of us belonging to this website. Just like these ladies have their colours. Any ideas gang?[/QUOTE]
I couldn't agree more Swan. There is at least one other Busa site having a major gathering at Seca. Although there are some cool people there, lets just say I prefer to be identified with this site. The good news is that I already have a big decal on my bike that identifies me with you guys. The bad news is that I am not much of a T-Shirt guy.

Just like I started the decal fluff a while ago, I have another idea that I will present in a new thread.
cool.gif

There was another female who had blue or green hair who's husband had a 'Busa...

I don't know how I remember these things, I have to remind myself to put the kickstand down, Jeez.

Back