wished I had never gone turbo

boosted

Registered
I started this crap 5 years ago and once you feel boost, well your finished. In Oct. I purchased a beautiful black/grey 08 busa. It's smooth comfortable and really almost a perfect machine.{a little heavy} It just felt slow! I know it's not but off to Velocity I go. You see if I hadn't taken the plunge a few years back, I would be like all the other new busa owners "man this thing is so fast" Before you try "BOOST" think of the repercussions.
cool.gif
peace.gif

I understand , once you've felt real power everything else is just slow!!

Thought this was going to be bad looking at the subject. Just a self proclamation not mechanical problems.

hello.gif
Same here, I thought something went bad with your busa. I know how you feel boosted. I just purchased a 01 929 with a full system plus a couple of other mods & the bike feels slow as hell. The bike is great, don't get me wrong, though I feel like I have absolutely no power at all. I mean the 929 pushes out like 135 or something at the wheel, which is decent, but compared to a boosted busa, it's feels like slow motion, or lot's of noise with very little results!
banghead.gif

LMAO! I think I'll just keep on putting around on my old slow untrubo-ed Busa.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

I wish I had an 08...that being said, imagine how I feel on my little 70 hp track bike after riding the busa.

I started this crap 5 years ago and once you feel boost, well your finished. In Oct. I purchased a beautiful black/grey 08 busa. It's smooth comfortable and really almost a perfect machine.{a little heavy} It just felt slow! I know it's not but off to Velocity I go. You see if I hadn't taken the plunge a few years back, I would be like all the other new busa owners "man this thing is so fast" Before you try "BOOST" think of the repercussions.  
cool.gif

peace.gif
I know exactly what your saying I said that same **** when I got out off drag raceing (cars) then a couple of months later I fulfilled a longtime wish I bought the Busa, I already had 2 bikes, Harley and single cam 750 honda but with that race car money in my hand, well thats what happened now, Turboed 3rd back tire in 6000 miles, always dicking with it for more power,spending money on I shouldn't
boohoo.gif
boohoo.gif

boohoo.gif

I agree 100%. Since I started dragracing my turbobusa, everything else feels like a 500 Interceptor. I made 3 passes on a guy's ZX-14 and once I hit 3rd gear it seemed to pull no harder - only cuz my turbobusa becomes an animal once it goes to 3rd gear.

The beauty is: Dragracing my stock motored 1000 seems SO MUCH easier now.

It's surprising how easily a person can spoiled.

Back