wish me luck, possible client

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
so... a while back my wife being a real estate broker tells me 50 cent, eminem, and tony yayo have purchase houses in the neighborhood, i fugure i'd keep an eye out for them and maybe paint some bikes. i start asking at the local starbucks if anyone has seen them and they confirm that they are frequenting the local shop.

i ask if anyone knows what kind of cars they are driving. i'm told of certain makes, models, and colors. i begin keeping my eye out for them. every time i would see one of these cars i would be sitting at starbucks watching them drive by [dangnabit!].

yesterday after my morning coffee on my way to the shop i realize i have only 3 business cards with me for the day...here's where the chain of events begins...should i return home and get more cards i think...i decide no, all it takes is one card and i have three, so i continue on my drive. chain of events number two...it's nice out and i'm thinking of turning around to get my bike and ride to the shop...i decide not to and continue driving...

when i get to my exit i see a white bentley coupe at the light next to me. i take out a card and begin honking my horn. i get no response. the light changes to green and we both make a left onto another red light, but this time there's a car in front of me and none in front of the bentley. i think to myself "please turn at the light"regarding the car in front of me...the car does...now i'm at the light next to the bentley honking my horn with my business card and the driver of the bentley lowers his window. i realize i have to make myself credible as to how i know the car and who might be driving it. i say "are you tony yayo?..i live out east where you guys puchased houses [i name the town], i've looking to give you a card i paint bikes...he tells me he's not tony yayo but 50 cents manager and he'll be pulling over to talk.

he pulls over in a "no standing" zone and i'm thinkin' mannn i hope i dont get a ticket lol. i walk up to the bentley and he's in the car, all iced out [wearing lots of diamonds, LOTS], i give him my card and reiterate how i would know the car. he says...

we're going on tour next month, i'll call you saturday [tomorrow] and we'll come by".

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish me well all. if i would've stopped for more cards or got the bike i would have missed him at that place and time....

Nice - a high profile gig would be great for you! Good luck.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Good luck man you deserve it. Hey got a present for ya.... I can send you the 6 meg version too

DSCN0106__Large_.JPG

That could be huge for you!!! Just awesome! Best of luck in making a deal
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Hey Rev, just sent pics, let me know if you get them. Was big file.

sincere thanks all. fortunate to have BigDiesels bike at the shop to show them...
firedevil.gif

Phynch: bikes start at 1700. plus shipping.

That's really cool.

You'd better brush up on your hip-hop lingo, Playa.
super.gif

I've got about 20 50 Cent (pronounced Fiddy, LOL) songs in my ipod if you want them.

Good luck, keep us informed. That way we can say we know somebody who knows....haha

Back