Wish me luck

Pat Dietrich

Registered
Got an e-mail this morning (or last night ) from Super Street Bike Magazine . They asked if I would send them the high res. pictures of my bike and the specs on it. They are doing an upcoming article called "EYE CANDY" and are considering using my bike for this. They said it would be for a picture gallery, so i'm sure there's multiple bikes for this article. But hey, thats pretty flattering.
__
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|CANDYBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103659459 -->

That's great, Pat! Can't wait to see the bike in print.

yep I told you that bike is the best I have seen, and everyone thought you paid me to say that
wink.gif

Good Luck, you'll probably make the cover, better start cleaning her up!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|paineless4u
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103357747 -->

Congrats CANDYBUSA
beerchug.gif

I had to search to remember what it looked liked...That is one sweet azz bike.  Very well done.
cool.gif

For those who haven't seen it, here's a link:
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103383856 -->

Yeah, but the only thing is that Pat's Busa is NOT ONLY EYECANDY... There's a monster hidden in there somewhere. I've said it a million times how much I love that bike. I use the pic as my screensaver at work.
biggrin.gif
Hope you don't mind Pat?
rock.gif
I just love lookin' at it because that is my FAVORITE color. I had to detract slightly from my paint job so as not to copy you. You did it before I did, so I must concede to you.

Good luck hope it makes it in there. Thats a sweet ride all the way around. Who did the paint? I have all the plastics and a tank and an idea. I just need to find a good painter.
Think Dennis will get a date set for his dyno and drag days. I really want to hear one of your boosted bikes with dump pipes.
You will be wanting our addresses so you can mail us a free copy when it come out RIGHT?
wink.gif

Yeah I would ask them for a few free subsciptions to their mag and give them to some folks here on the board,,,,,hint hint.

If any bikes deserve to be in the mag it's you'res.  Sweetest on the board IMO.  Good luck.

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103514516 -->

Good luck..Thats my dream someday to have Lucy in a mag someday. I've got a subscription already, We'll be waching for it..

Yeah, but the only thing is that Pat's Busa is NOT ONLY EYECANDY...  There's a monster hidden in there somewhere.  I've said it a million times how much I love that bike.  I use the pic as my screensaver at work.
biggrin.gif
 Hope you don't mind Pat?
rock.gif
 I just love lookin' at it because that is my FAVORITE color.  I had to detract slightly from my paint job so as not to copy you.  You did it before I did, so I must concede to you.
Thanks everyone for wishing me luck in this. If it happens it happens if it don't ...... well guess i'll just cry
sad.gif
. Actually it's just cool to be asked for the pictures.

Anyway as far as who painted it. It was my ex-brother-in-law. I've had several people ask to see if he would do theirs and his reply was not untill he got his own shop cause it became a hassel where he works to do a private job. I believe there are enough people interested in hitting the track that we should be able to get it lined up. I need more turbo bikes there for grudge racing. So you will go if we do this?

BaCharles- don't mind at all. I use it for my screen saver too.
biggrin.gif
I'd like to see your bike. Is it together yet?

painless- I got to get in first, then the demands. LOL

Thanks again.

biggrin.gif

Back