Wish me luck:

thumbs-up.gif
smile.gif

Good Luck Man! Something I was just thinking about the other day was trying to get a job at a Seattle area Dealership. Parts Counter, Salesdude, Service Counter, Whatever.... I think I could really have fun doing that. Dealing with folks, helping them decide, getting them geared up or whatever....
thumbs-up.gif

You know. What would be better then working somewhere in which one of your passions in life is dealt with on a daily basis.
I've done the corporate world. I've sold business to business with Fortune 500 companies. Done the middle management thing. I've been a soldier.
One thing life has taught me in my 34 years is wasting time working at jobs you really don't have your heart into takes a toll on your spirit and soul. I have done things in my lifetime in an effort to set myself up properly (401k, various forms of savings, stocks, new home) that I can afford to do what I want to do now. I have worked hard. Now I can work 'fun'.
My wife laughed when I told her. She told me I have lucked out. She wants me to get it too. LOL!

Good luck at the interview.
Then when you have a job, hook us up with discounts.

went down there and he was in the middle of re-doing his inventory.
We talked for 10 minutes - but he said he would like to reschedule a formal interview in a week. I said cool. He said he liked my resume and told me I should more then fit into his needs.
So - the conversation went well so far. Pretty confident in my abilities in selling myself.
The saga continues.

Good luck man. I hope everthing goes well. Please let us know when you find out somethin.

Very good news for you, good luck. We should ride sometime. I am getting the bike back in 6weeks when I drive it from California back to Texas heehe gonna be fun...

Back