Wish me luck - fingers crossed

Munchie

Registered
Finally decided to make the plunge. Doesnt seem like much but I have wrestled with this decision for months...Corbin?...Tobin?...Seargent?...everyone has a personal preference. Finally decided to pull the trigger and went with the Corbin - hope I don't regret it and hope it meets the expectation.
No frills - carbon fiber leather seat with asphalt sides (and no welt).

I love mine (enough I got the rear saddle as well) it does take some miles to "break in" so give it time.. after the thing "learns" your shape... you should be a happy camper... I ride 500 mile days without any azz-ache...

I love my new seat from Rich's custom seat out of Washington state.
It's gell filled and has a saddle type shape to it with carbon fiber type leather. Now the 3-4 hour rides are no problem. I'll post pictures when I get a chance. $500 plus shipping.
The stock one is like riding on a 2x4.

I love my new seat from Rich's custom seat out of Washington state.
It's gell filled and has a saddle type shape to it with carbon fiber type leather. Now the 3-4 hour rides are no problem. I'll post pictures when I get a chance. $500 plus shipping.
The stock one is like riding on a 2x4.
3-4 hour rides?
rock.gif

The Corbins are like anything that needs breaking in. Once they do it's great.

Corbin makes more than one seat compound. When mine, on my 82 CBX never broke in I returned it and they made it softer. Now its perfect!

Confirmation email says 4-5 weeks for delivery...must be busy. Definitely be pushing beyond the 3-4 hour mark though. Pulled a 12 hour ride last Saturday and that broke me from thinking I could stick with the stock seat! Had to make a change after that suffering!
laugh.gif

Back