wish me luck,cross yer fingers,do some praying,sacrifice a farm animal....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Prospective buyer comming to look at my harley today,if it sells....

I'll be Busa Turbo bike shopping. :thumbsup:

Prayers needed...:please: :rofl:

I hate the way the bike market fluctuates like crude oil,orange juice and pork bellies.

I figure I should get outa this thing before its fuggin worthless. I dont know why I would need prayers to sell it,it has like 40 grand in it,17,ooo miles. This may be my last harley. My H-D pro street had an appaised value of 88,500.oo it sold for 10 grand. my Big Dog chopper sold new for 47 grand,sold that to my nephew on a payment plan for 10 grand. I hate these things now. All show....no GO. I used to love the sound,now I find it fuggin irritating. Recent sales: My Honda CBR sold to the first person to look at it. Same with my GasGas. Same for my....

This H-D....:cursin:

Only good thing I can think of right now...I didn't get a harley tattoo...:goodidea:NOT.

RSD.

busa tat.jpg

h2.jpg

gasgas 2.jpg

hd.jpg

Harley Davidson & Farm Animal... you shouldn't use those words in the same conversation. :laugh:

What defines most vehicles is this
Its a non producing asset
It depreciates
It cost money to run
Aka... 3 time loser

However... life kinda sucks without wheels.

My hat is off to Harley for their marketing genious... however, I have trouble believing something that slow can be worth so much. Its just a different lifestyle that i will probably never subscribe to.
I could easily end up with a Harley one day because somebody needed fast cash. I would just flip it. Have a friend that has turned a lot of Harleys and I have ridden plenty of them just for the experience.
Rode the "Teacher" themed Vengence brand bike with the S & S stroker motor ( don't remember what size ) a few times. Its to pretenious for me... I don't care all that much if people see me... I just want something that GOES ! Touched 170 indicated today and would have stayed in it but their was a bicyclist peddling down the shoulder up ahead so I slowed down so as not to buzz him into a new reality. :laugh:

Hope you sell it... then we get to hear about turbo tales from up north!

you should have no problem, there seems to be no lack of stupid people driveing them these days ....lol

Thank you gentlemen for the good words. The prospective buyer is going to apparantly go look at another bike today,which in my mind is good news for me.There is not a cleaner ride on the planet than mine. Most of you know how I take care of my bikes. Advertisements for other bikes only help to highlight mine.:thumbsup:

If it doesn't sell,I'll have to consider it his loss. I'm very fortunate to be in a position that if It dont sell...it wont be the end of my world.:laugh:

Some folks have to save for years,or go into debt bigtime to afford such a toy,and here I am *****in cause I may have to keep it.:whistle:

Its handy to have around right now to ride anyway,the "Black-Bastid" is down for fork seals.... and....it looks like rain.:rofl:

RSD.

Rain Not Good....

Thank you gentlemen for the good words. The prospective buyer is going to apparantly go look at another bike today,which in my mind is good news for me.There is not a cleaner ride on the planet than mine. Most of you know how I take care of my bikes. Advertisements for other bikes only help to highlight mine.:thumbsup:

If it doesn't sell,I'll have to consider it his loss. I'm very fortunate to be in a position that if It dont sell...it wont be the end of my world.:laugh:

Some folks have to save for years,or go into debt bigtime to afford such a toy,and here I am *****in cause I may have to keep it.:whistle:

Its handy to have around right now to ride anyway,the "Black-Bastid" is down for fork seals.... and....it looks like rain.:rofl:

RSD.

Back