Stopped by the Corbin store today

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
So I finally made my decision after weeks of flip-flopping over which way to go. I really like the Tobins comfort and the custom stitching, and wanted to go that route, but ultimately the deciding factor for me was the rear seat and backrest of the Corbin. I wanted to be able to give the wife and kids rides from time to time without them being afraid of falling off.

I ended up going with the carbon fiber leather on all 3 pieces, so that should look good with my carbon fiber HMF cans. After the bike week discounts, prices came out to:

$215 front
$215 rear
$197 oval backrest with cf plate backing

They didn't have it all in stock, so I'll post pics after it's delivered and on the bike.

Cool. Can't wait to see the pics. I am still contemplating getting my seats done by Tobin. I need to make up my mind soon, as hopefully winter will be leaving soon. I don't want to be left without any seats to ride with.

Oh yeah...  I forgot to mention the freak show browsing the vendor booths in front of the Corbin store.  Haha.

Luckily there was plenty of eye candy in other areas to "cleanse the palette" after being exposed to this.  
laugh.gif

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

Gotta love Bike Week!!!

MY EYES, MY EYES.....I CAN'T SEE...WHY OH WHY, would a grown man do that? ughh, man...please tell me that's not you!

oh man first the fat chicks ! now dudes asses ? i dont , know they say it comes in threes ? ! i didnt ask for this one thought i might see ? well a picture of corbin seat ? anyway the backrest is detachable ? easily ? same 2 inch drop in seat height ? same comfort ? price comparable ?

oh man  first the fat chicks !  now  dudes  asses ?   i dont , know  they  say  it comes  in  threes ? !  i didnt  ask  for  this  one    thought  i might  see  ?  well  a  picture  of    corbin  seat ?   anyway  the  backrest  is  detachable  ? easily ?  same  2 inch  drop  in  seat  height ?    same  comfort ?  price  comparable ?
Sorry... I guess there was no warning on the nausea inducing photos.
laugh.gif

I'll post some better pics of the candy when I get a chance

that is SO wrong.. its almost NWS cause of how nasty it is. y do old people think they can do this??

i think hes cute
blush.gif
lol!!! just kidding... man i like those seats and i know my girlfriend would love a backrest but thats a lot of cash to spend.

So I finally made my decision after weeks of flip-flopping over which way to go.  I really like the Tobins comfort and the custom stitching, and wanted to go that route, but ultimately the deciding factor for me was the rear seat and backrest of the Corbin.  I wanted to be able to give the wife and kids rides from time to time without them being afraid of falling off.

I ended up going with the carbon fiber leather on all 3 pieces, so that should look good with my carbon fiber HMF cans.  After the bike week discounts, prices came out to:

$215 front
$215 rear
$197 oval backrest with cf plate backing

They didn't have it all in stock, so I'll post pics after it's delivered and on the bike.
I have the exact same set-up and you will love it. The carbon fiber leather looks great!
smile.gif

No need for more pics! I just tossed my cookies all over my computer keyboard! That was just cruel man! Cruel!
bomb.gif

Oh, that hurt! I need some bandages! You gotta give a warning before doing something like that!

We're still waiting on that "eye candy" Warbrown because that shiite you gave us already is tainted...
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Back