Tobin front seat with Corbin rear seat/backrest?

s4play

Registered
I was on the Corbin website and OMG looking at the choices in colors and materials has my head spinning!

My bike is a LE white edition Busa' with a lot of chrome parts. I saw that they have their popular backrest (with hole in middle) that can support a nifty glovebox! Does anyone have this or can comment on it?

I mainly want the Corbin rear seat so I can have a backrest for my g/f but I prefer a Tobin seat up front for myself. Is there going to be any conflict or interference?

Lastly what color combo's do you guys suggest on each brand seat to keep it consistent and looking sharp on a white Busa?

thanks
rick

This is the "Tall" rear seat with that backrest... So far the Mrs really likes the seat and the back rest..

On a side note, I loaned the pillion to Twotonevert and Juli and got a mixed review... They ride 2 up and are used to "spooning" while riding and this seat does not allow such close contact (could be a big issue if pushing through the twisties)

Shanling also has this setup..

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh this is the "Carbon fiber Leather" they use some type of overlay on the leather and it comes as either shiny or dull finish, this is the dull..

Yes, when the spouse rides in the rear, much more comfortable for her (notice the height difference - she stops sliding towards the front).

On the tobin rear seat (without the hump) you'll end up 'spooning' because she slides forwards. But she usually ends with pushing her weight against the tank (with her hands) for balance.

She finds the Corbin seat much more comfortable.

tobintobin.jpg

tobincorbin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey baybusa,

I noticed you are local in the SF bay area - I would love to check out your seat(s) in person if possible.

Thanks for the picture post - do you have both sets of seats for your Busa? nice color btw
smile.gif

ttyl
rick

Back