Stopped by the Corbin store today

Oh, that hurt!  I need some bandages!  You gotta give a warning before doing something like that!
BigB:
Did you say bondage???

tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

So you guys don't like my choice of pics?  Today was a little easier on the eyes when I got to see the lovely Michele Smith from Speed Channel's American Thunder.  I'm in love....

(with my wife of course)

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

So I finally made my decision after weeks of flip-flopping over which way to go.  I really like the Tobins comfort and the custom stitching, and wanted to go that route, but ultimately the deciding factor for me was the rear seat and backrest of the Corbin.  I wanted to be able to give the wife and kids rides from time to time without them being afraid of falling off.

I ended up going with the carbon fiber leather on all 3 pieces, so that should look good with my carbon fiber HMF cans.  After the bike week discounts, prices came out to:

$215 front
$215 rear
$197 oval backrest with cf plate backing

They didn't have it all in stock, so I'll post pics after it's delivered and on the bike.
You could have gone with a Tobin front aht Corbin rear. I had a Corbin rear with my stock front, till I bought the Tobin front.

Now that my girl rides her own bike, I would have probably sold you my corbin rear w/ backrest. If interested, let me know.

Back