Will his luck run out

aussiesuzukirider

Never Forgotten
I had and interesting day today. Went on a group ride 370 klm's round trip saw 4 offs during the day none of ours but the first was a rider that sometimes rides with us we came across his little off 20 mins into our ride. He is ok and his pillion suffered some gravel rash. now this guy is in his early 40's going out with a 19 yo he can ride better than most riders I know but lets his skills get the better of him as this is the 4th YES 4th off in 18 months and the 2nd with her on the back. This guy must have a guardian angel that follows him as he has only been receiving minor injuries.We all think he should give the bikes away before his luck runs out but he will no doubt be back on it as soon as he can. All his bikes have been the latest GSXR 1000's:whistle:

Last edited:
It sounds like hes going down due to the fact that hes riding too agressive? If thats the case his luck will run out, its just a matter of time. Why does he feel like he needs to push it with his gf riding passenger? He should atleast have enough respect for her to not ride like that while she is with him.

I know those 1000,s handle good but they all can go down.Hope somebody can convince him take it down a notch.He,s not deathproof.
- Death proof (2007) trailer[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I know those 1000,s handle good but they all can go down.Hope somebody can convince him take it down a notch.He,s not deathproof.
- Death proof (2007) trailer[/url]

ya, had my 1k a whole week when i had my off road excursion.
took a month to raise my shoulder:whistle:
YouTube - Death proof (2007) trailer
rose mcgowan looks even beta w/o her clothes on.
do a google search w/o safe search:bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
I went with a young one for 3 years (19-22) she would 2up. we never went down (on a bike). I got out of there when she went on meth. I'll be 70 in 7 mo.:whistle:

tweakers are bad news dont blame you.
A GUY WAS RUNNING FROM COPS CLOSE HERE LAST WEEEK AFTER STEALING SOME AMMONIA.He crashed into a building was ejected killed him.His body took off running left him there (good friend)

was his name superman?:poke:

Haha!

Some people will never learn or are unable to get a clue. It will only be a matter of time before he or his passenger suffer some serious hurt. Preferably him and not her.......

tweakers are bad news dont blame you.
A GUY WAS RUNNING FROM COPS CLOSE HERE LAST WEEEK AFTER STEALING SOME AMMONIA.He crashed into a building was ejected killed him.His body took off running left him there (good friend)

What was in that ammonia?!!???:laugh:

was his name superman?:poke:

MY BAD i ment buddy other guy in car ran off.
They already got him

GIBSON COUNTY, Ind. — A 28-year-old Princeton man is due in court today for his role in an alleged anhydrous ammonia theft and a subsequent vehicle chase that ended with a fatal crash.

Commodore R. West III fled on foot from the accident but returned to the scene several hours later, authorities said. He was not arrested then, but a warrant was issued later on charges of failure to render assistance to an injured person, trespass, theft, possession of anhydrous ammonia, illegal storage of anhydrous ammonia and resisting arrest.

He was located early Wednesday night walking down the street on Princeton's West Side after about three days of searching, Gibson County Sheriff Allen Harmon said.

The incident started the morning of July 24 when town marshals from Owensville, Ind. and Fort Branch, Ind. tried to stop a car after witnessing its two occupants steal anhydrous ammonia from the Warrick County Co-op.

The driver reportedly failed to stop for the officers and continued west on County Road 1200 South before crashing into a house in Haubstadt.

One of the occupants, Joe R. Garrett Jr., 42, of Princeton, was ejected from the vehicle. He was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead that morning.

West told authorities Garrett was driving, Harmon said. Additional charges, such as reckless homicide, likely could have been filed if West had been the driver, the sheriff said.

Harmon said authorities probably could have arrested West right away, but that he was not considered a flight risk and waiting gives investigators more time to put together a solid case.

"It's always a good idea to err on the side of caution," Harmon said, adding it was not a sheriff's department investigation at the time. "Warrantless arrests are risky at best."

West was booked into the Gibson County Jail with bond set at $5,000 cash.

Both West and Garrett had criminal records and histories of drug problems in Gibson County, Harmon said. He said West was progressing through work release and Garrett had expressed an interest to one day work with kids.

"It's wicked stuff," Harmon said of meth, the drug typically associated with anhydrous thieves. "It gets a hold of you and won't let go."

Back