Update on Taking Ex's son racing. Spent night at hospital

Bummer..glad he is ok..prayers sent his way for a Godspeed Recovery..and prayers sent your way to get some rest.

Sitting here in the hospital with him and his mom right now. PT is here doing exercises with him. It is painfull just watching him. But he is a trooper and doing it.

And as ana answer to you Saiid, Yes it has helped.

He has brought the subject of him never racing again all by himself. His mom has not said a word to him about it yet, but she doesn't want him to race any more.

On a brighter note, this morning he was hiting on the young attractive nurse that was changing his bandages. And of course I got the nasty text message from mom about it. I just laughed.

On a brighter note, this morning he was hiting on the young attractive nurse that was changing his bandages. And of course I got the nasty text message from mom about it. I just laughed.

Means he is feeling better!!!! He was very blessed to have you there with him. Mom just needs to let her boy have a little fun right now. It will speed the healing process! :thumbsup:

Just got word that one of Derek's race buddies crashed over the weekend and is now paralyzed. It has been a bad weekend for motocrossers here. Just glad everyone is still alive. 5 bad wrecks in the last 2 weeks. Time to do so reassesing.

Just got word that one of Derek's race buddies crashed over the weekend and is now paralyzed. It has been a bad weekend for motocrossers here. Just glad everyone is still alive. 5 bad wrecks in the last 2 weeks. Time to do so reassesing.

WOW! Glad it was not him, but still prayers for the other kid. That should be the nail in the coffin for him.. :down:

crashing is part of the game .but your support will help him stay in the game .tell him to look at the up side ...he will be in better shape at the start of next season than the rest of the field

That sux, too much risk with all the "checkers or wreckers" guys out on the motocross tracks, I had way more fun off road with friends on the 'crossers. I hope he heals up soon & well.

Back