Wilbers Custom Racing Suspension

Where in Jersey are you? I believe your product is of quality although I don't feel comfortable being a guinea pig with a new product that is marketed so close to the competitor. Can you offer a satisfaction garantee?
We are located in Englshtown, NJ. As I wrote before you are far from a guinea pig to a new product, considering it's been around for in Europe, but just recently made landfall over here.
A product evaluation report has been conducted and published by MCN, Motorcycle-Consumer-News, in the November issue. L.T. Snyder writes about the use of a WILBERS shock on a Ducati ST2.

Something to let you guys know about us more.

Where in Jersey are you? I believe your product is of quality although I don't feel comfortable being a guinea pig with a new product that is marketed so close to the competitor. Can you offer a satisfaction garantee?
We are located in Englshtown, NJ. As I wrote before you are far from a guinea pig to a new product, considering it's been around for in Europe, but just recently made landfall over here.
A product evaluation report has been conducted and published by MCN, Motorcycle-Consumer-News, in the November issue. L.T. Snyder writes about the use of a WILBERS shock on a Ducati ST2.

ok thta is all good but not all of us trust what they say about much of anything i believe the brothers and sisters on here more than some editor that works at a magazine maybe he had a bad day no offense but if someone on the .org says hey awesome product guarantee sales will jump.
welcome tothe org

We have made a great proposition to fellow hayabusa.org member, Grabntwist, this morning. I am awaiting his email reply.

Trust me, I am looking forward to the truth coming out as much as anyone. If I didn't believe in the product, I wouldn't be here.

i was one of the guys that talked to you at that booth you guys had setup. very courteous and if i remember correctly one of the reasons i stopped was because there was some hot chick either at your booth or the one next to it cant remember lol!

if i remember correctly one of the reasons i stopped was because there was some hot chick either at your booth or the one next to it cant remember lol!
If you can't remember a Hot  
hot.gif
chick at their booth, then either you had consumed too many adult beverages  
all_coholic.gif
 or those shocks must really be something to see
laugh.gif

Front Fork are progressively wound and the price is - $123
That's the spring only right?? do you have internal revavling kits, complete fork replacements?

Sorry, I guess I should go check out your website
blush.gif
Our other products are as follows:

Fork Springs

ProgressiveSpringresized.jpg

Fork Tubes - Either Chrome Plated or Titanium-Nitrite Coated

ForkTubes.jpg
ForkTubesChrome.jpg

Dog Bones - for either raising the Hayabusa 20mm or a kit for lowering it 30mm

Steering Damper - The damper is 24 click adjustable and has a 75mm stroke. It mounts in front of the tank, perpendicular to the bike.

SteeringDamper.jpg

<!--EDIT|WilbersUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140382640 -->

ok  thta is all good but not all of us trust what they say about much of anything  i believe the brothers and sisters on here more than some editor that works at a magazine maybe he had a bad  day no offense  but  if someone on the .org says hey  awesome product guarantee sales will jump.
welcome tothe org
Yes, I have contacted Steve and we are deciding now what unit we will use and when it will become available. I live very close to their shop and will swing by and check out their product line soon. I'll keep everyone posted. Grab.

Does the springs or shock come in any different color? What is normal turn around time for ordering a shock? Would be interested in becoming a dealer for you guys. Shoot me a email with details. Welcome aboard.

Does the springs or shock come in any different color?  What is normal turn around time for ordering a shock?  Would be interested in becoming a dealer for you guys.  Shoot me a email with details.  Welcome aboard.
The shock comes in what we call a "Sportsline", which is what you see in the pictures above, and also a "Classic" style, which is black spring with silver anodized adjustments and knobs. I threw a picture below.

Classic.jpg

ok thta is all good but not all of us trust what they say about much of anything i believe the brothers and sisters on here more than some editor that works at a magazine maybe he had a bad day no offense but if someone on the .org says hey awesome product guarantee sales will jump.
welcome tothe org
Yes, I have contacted Steve and we are deciding now what unit we will use and when it will become available. I live very close to their shop and will swing by and check out their product line soon. I'll keep everyone posted. Grab.
Grab,

ya have to keep us updated on this...Im intrested in a possible purchase, but want some feedback first. Product looks awesome, but as I say - who cares about looks, how does it work
rock.gif

Grab and I should have something together by Friday, and installed by the end of February.

I'm excited for all you guys.

You guys(wilburs) should consider site sponsorship...get an ad banner going,have yer thread stay at the top,maybe a permant spot in the for sale section.

The Cap is the fellow to talk to about that sorta thing if yer interested. He's the Owner/Operator here.

RSD.

I can attest to the quality in these shocks both in ride and handling. We have the BMW R1100S Boxercup Replica which is the bike made popular in the BoxerCup Races in Daytona. I needed to lower the bike for my wife. I worked with Klaus from Wilburs and he was excellent to work with. He answered all our questions and was very patient. The shocks are surperb and instill confindence in my wife's riding. I would put these shocks on my Hayabusa in a heart-beat. I am glad they are available. And by the way, they are a bargin at his listed price. I paid $1000 for the pair on the Boxercup.

HTH
Daryl

MVC_875S.JPG

I can attest to the quality in these shocks both in ride and handling.  We have the BMW R1100S Boxercup Replica which is the bike made popular in the BoxerCup Races in Daytona.  I needed to lower the bike for my wife.  I worked with Klaus from Wilburs and he was excellent to work with.  He answered all our questions and was very patient.  The shocks are surperb and instill confindence in my wife's riding.  I would put these shocks on my Hayabusa in a heart-beat.  I am glad they are available.  And by the way, they are a bargin at his listed price.  I paid $1000 for the pair on the Boxercup.

HTH
Daryl
Remember the prices I am giving you guys aren't the list prices. They are 15% off the retail.

An Intoductory price, until we get a certain amount of orders for Hayabusa bikes.

Back