Why I Didn't Go To The Bash...

Hey Jinksy...

Ted beat me to it but he did not elaborate very well
rofl.gif

Grandevil is a girl "this one"

post-6-61134-img_5022c.jpg

I can't give you a hard time for missing it, but get that grill fixed!
cool.gif

#1. Fighting with the Nissan Dealer cause the brakes on my Titan are smoked...at 34K miles...and they wouldn't do shid cause i'm at 39 months (the original owners purchase date)...and i wouldn't dream of going to the mountains on bad brakes nor was i willing to fork over the $855 the dealer quoted me for a brake job...they actually had the audacity to quote me $137 for front pads alone.

#2. My teeth started bothering me...was having nightmares about getting a gum throbber in the mountains

#3. (and the straw that broke the camels back)...i had heard some stewnod dumped his bike and caught the mountains on fire.

so?...i bailed...but the remedial actions are...

1. The Truck: I'm doing the brake job on my Titan myself..auto zone has rotors for $47.00 and Lifetime Ceramic pads for $26.99

2. My Teeth: I'm a few months away from 50 years old and right around the corner from saying fug-it and getting dentures...oh happy day.

3. Turned out to be BS.

Sorry i missed you all and special thanks to GixerHP for having offered me a room and Grandevil for his coolazz, super comprehensive pictorial post of the bash...it almost made me feel like i made it there.

Oh well..come fall?...i'll have new brakes and removable teeth!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Aren't you the one that was telling me how great your Nissan was compared to my Ford? Hmmm

bogus your wrong. Funny, but wrong
rofl.gif

see ya in the fall brotha. No excuses. Teef or no teef

Back