Why I Didn't Go To The Bash...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
#1. Fighting with the Nissan Dealer cause the brakes on my Titan are smoked...at 34K miles...and they wouldn't do shid cause i'm at 39 months (the original owners purchase date)...and i wouldn't dream of going to the mountains on bad brakes nor was i willing to fork over the $855 the dealer quoted me for a brake job...they actually had the audacity to quote me $137 for front pads alone.

#2. My teeth started bothering me...was having nightmares about getting a gum throbber in the mountains

#3. (and the straw that broke the camels back)...i had heard some stewnod dumped his bike and caught the mountains on fire.

so?...i bailed...but the remedial actions are...

1. The Truck: I'm doing the brake job on my Titan myself..auto zone has rotors for $47.00 and Lifetime Ceramic pads for $26.99

2. My Teeth: I'm a few months away from 50 years old and right around the corner from saying fug-it and getting dentures...oh happy day.

3. Turned out to be BS.

Sorry i missed you all and special thanks to GixerHP for having offered me a room and Grandevil for his coolazz, super comprehensive pictorial post of the bash...it almost made me feel like i made it there.

Oh well..come fall?...i'll have new brakes and removable teeth!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

We were wondering what happened to you...

Sorry about all of the mess right now, but hopefully next year will find you more available to stop by and say hi
smile.gif

the ones for your teeth (bed stand thing)  
rofl.gif
oh HERE we go...tell ya what...i can't wait to get rid of these fuggers..dentists sux.

Then again?...i'm a cnc programmer/machinst...and right now?...i'm thinking of spicing up a..

"BLING-BLING GRILL"

for myself for iwhen i smile at my busa buds!
laugh.gif

I'm thinking titanium with a couple diamond inlays!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

They had recall on the 04 Titans because of the brakes. My 06 has the the new brakes and seem to be fine. Check out Titanspot for more information. Sorry about your teeth, and as Randy suggested, the glass is a good idea.
beerchug.gif

its my understanding diarrhea was the only accepted excuse, that and living 2,900 miles away.

its my understanding diarrhea was the only accepted excuse, that and living 2,900 miles away.
well?...now that you mention "milage"?...

to be honest?...i wasn't looking forward to doing 750 miles (both ways) by myself...takes me a good 12 hours each way...and me alone is bad company.
laugh.gif

Bill, you were the first person that ever tried to 'train' me on how to ride up there so each time I go, your in my thoughts! Especially when I lean into a turn on Hwy 28!

Maybe next time!

Oh, and I hear that people who ate too many bonita sandwiches during childhood are today, having dental problems
winkold.gif

bonita sandwiches? hope you are not talking about the fish... eeyuk..

we use them for Marlin bait on the left coast..... gawd awful meat..

I went fishing in Pt St. Lucie the weekend before the bash. I didn't know you lived down there! Sorry you didn't make it to the bash.

Oh and Grandevil is a chic! Her name is Mel if you didn't see the highlight of the week page at Killboy.com. SHE got the first boobies of the season award.

And the bonita that you speak of, is it Tuna's retarded cousin that you're not supposed to eat? Rocky caught it!

DSCF2168.JPG

I went fishing in Pt St. Lucie the weekend before the bash. I didn't know you lived down there! Sorry you didn't make it to the bash.

Oh and Grandevil is a chic! Her name is Mel if you didn't see the highlight of the week page at Killboy.com. SHE got the first boobies of the season award.

And the bonita that you speak of, is it Tuna's retarded cousin that you're not supposed to eat? Rocky caught it!
Yep Jess...

You were in our back yard...
St. Lucie Inlet...
INLET.jpg

Back